GreenGobbo

Oct 18, 2018
Confused. Art style looks like someone made oil paintings then had them touched up in something like photoshop, but the tags say this game is animated. :unsure:

Can anyone elaborate on the animation style for me?
Are the characters in anyway mobile during these animations (specifically if any of them occur during the h-scenes)?
Or is it more like shaking screen effects and splash animations overlaid on top of still images?

despot444

Mar 10, 2018
I must say I'm generally not really into 2D graphics but oh my these are awesome. Story interesting, very good amount of choices to make. Also how the fuck someone can be friend with pig dresses as human who also named Victor? I hate that guy. But I'm pretty sure he will be important to help me save my precious Octavia. Since I only care about Claudia and Octavia, I may want to cut his hands if he dares to touch these ones. 5/5

neodtst

Apr 4, 2017
Save with unlocked both scenes in day 14 , please?
me too plz
me tooooo plzzzzz
Not sure what you guys meant by a save with unlocked both scenes. Do you meant a save that can unlocked the gallery?
Anyway I upload 2 saves just before the 2 events , these 2 events mutually exclusive so you need 2 saves.
1-1 is photo shoot , 1-2 is Aunt Katelyn
I do recommend you guys ownselves get to where you want (unless you just want the gallery,which you can use the cheat code?) , it seem like the game is starting to be dependent on previous choices , you all might not like the choices I done previously.

anyone have walkthrough for chapter 14?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Pif paf

Engaged Member
Feb 5, 2018
Not sure what you guys meant by a save with unlocked both scenes. Do you meant a save that can unlocked the gallery?
Anyway I upload 2 saves just before the 2 events , these 2 events mutually exclusive so you need 2 saves.
1-1 is photo shoot , 1-2 is Aunt Katelyn
I do recommend you guys ownselves get to where you want (unless you just want the gallery,which you can use the cheat code?) , it seem like the game is starting to be dependent on previous choices , you all might not like the choices I done previously.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thank you Very Much!

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
What's the Claudia scene about? I'd rather not facefuck Karen if it gives her any sort of leverage. I'll be able to trigger the Katelyn scene without a problem though.

Hysni

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2020
Hmm even name Kuma wont open new scene still missing on 14's day
Dev you could add tip for scenes instead of Cheat...
Game is Great i want to Milk Evelyn + Claudia :giggle::giggle: Pregnancy tag Must be added :love:(y)

Reactions: genthrow

BellaSouth

Nov 22, 2019
Hmm even name Kuma wont open new scene still missing on 14's day
Dev you could add tip for scenes instead of Cheat...
Game is Great i want to Milk Evelyn + Claudia :giggle::giggle: Pregnancy tag Must be added :love:(y)
Did you read the changelog?

Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019
Was that it. 30 secs. A typical sandbox. Why oh why do we waste our time on these sort of games? I have got to back to day 3 to make sure I did something? Please...

• Sad
Reactions: fortuna95

fortuna95

Lezz kiss for peace!
Donor
Feb 7, 2018
Okay, so I started Day 14, and there were maybe 20 or 30 lines of dialog, and maybe 8 or 10 poses. I didn't have a chance to even get comfortable, and the update ended. The MC gets up in the morning, has breakfast with Claudia, goes to visit his aunt who disappoints him again, and comes back home. And that's it. Am I missing something?
Same here, it's disappointing since months. First half of game was good, but now......many words, but lack of lewd stuff :(

4.10 star(s) 139 Votes