Dyhart

Jul 30, 2017
For me "potential" wincest is always good, but the art was their unique selling point. I thought that the voice acting was pretty good, but probably was a big waste of the budget
always a fan of wincest/twincest but the naming scheme didn't do it for me. You have either Mom or Claudia and if you pick mom, even your best friend calls her mom. I do not call any of my friends parents mom or dad and if I'm talking about them to my friend, I say "your mom" or "YOUR dad"

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
always a fan of wincest/twincest but the naming scheme didn't do it for me. You have either Mom or Claudia and if you pick mom, even your best friend calls her mom. I do not call any of my friends parents mom or dad and if I'm talking about them to my friend, I say "your mom" or "YOUR dad"
Yeah, that's the problem when you don't have a dedicated "patch"

• Sad
Reactions: Dyhart

Leon Blaze

Dec 3, 2019
Sorry just need to clarify, its part of Claudia's path and i have to skip a lot of the other stuff to unlock?
No, its part of Karen's plot, and like you can't give massage to Claudia or Octavia's 'The mask' event where you either get a blowjob or give her cash, you also need to skip Riley's event and I think a bit more. It's like your main focus have to be Karen. So its really messing up.

Xyzzy

Jan 24, 2018
Okay, so I started Day 14, and there were maybe 20 or 30 lines of dialog, and maybe 8 or 10 poses. I didn't have a chance to even get comfortable, and the update ended. The MC gets up in the morning, has breakfast with Claudia, goes to visit his aunt who disappoints him again, and comes back home. And that's it. Am I missing something?

Studio Kuma

The Broke Dev
Game Developer
Feb 2, 2019
Yeah, you have to sniff her underwear and have to avoid so much to trigger that scene and that's crappy, I mean we can save Claudia only when we have to skip so much content? That fucking bitch Karen is plotting something for Claudia and we can't even do anything if we don't go through that path, that's messed up.
Simply don't facefuck Karen then :sneaky:

hades24601

Nov 26, 2019
No, its part of Karen's plot, and like you can't give massage to Claudia or Octavia's 'The mask' event where you either get a blowjob or give her cash, you also need to skip Riley's event and I think a bit more. It's like your main focus have to be Karen. So its really messing up.
Oh OK, sounds like you have to be VERY careful. Thank you for the help :)

Last edited:
Reactions: Leon Blaze
Dec 30, 2018
Okay, so I started Day 14, and there were maybe 20 or 30 lines of dialog, and maybe 8 or 10 poses. I didn't have a chance to even get comfortable, and the update ended. The MC gets up in the morning, has breakfast with Claudia, goes to visit his aunt who disappoints him again, and comes back home. And that's it. Am I missing something?
Nope. 6 minutes of gameplay (time between my saves at the beginning and at the end of an update). Cheers.

• Sad
Reactions: jakek

BlackCobalt

Dec 21, 2019
That's basically the outcome based on your previous choices from certain days in the past.

Pif paf

Engaged Member
Feb 5, 2018
Does the cheat option from the main menu screen modifies anything? Because I had no change in screens, only dialogue changed for Katlyn meetup

fluffy1234

Mar 9, 2019
whats the first scene for day 14 i cant seem to trigger it ? i managed to have the photoshoot part for scene two with claudia

Aug 28, 2017
I always admired the art of this game but yet to play it. Not sure if I should wait a bit more.

On a scale from 1 to 5, how blue-ballsy is this game so far?

4.10 star(s) 139 Votes