Scyths

Mar 18, 2019
What's the difference between the beta and the full version ? Should I bother downloading it again ?

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
What's the difference between the beta and the full version ? Should I bother downloading it again ?
Full version has the photo shoot, and the Katelyn scenes if you made the correct choices. Some of those mean to go back to day 3 or day 7 at earliest though.

Skads

King of Cunts
Donor
Aug 27, 2016
Not sure what you guys meant by a save with unlocked both scenes. Do you meant a save that can unlocked the gallery?
Anyway I upload 2 saves just before the 2 events , these 2 events mutually exclusive so you need 2 saves.
1-1 is photo shoot , 1-2 is Aunt Katelyn
I do recommend you guys ownselves get to where you want (unless you just want the gallery,which you can use the cheat code?) , it seem like the game is starting to be dependent on previous choices , you all might not like the choices I done previously.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
When asking for a save, i think they want the gallery completely unlocked, what they actually need is the persistent file.

qazxsw80

Sep 1, 2019
Was that it. 30 secs. A typical sandbox. Why oh why do we waste our time on these sort of games? I have got to back to day 3 to make sure I did something? Please...
It's kind of funny that people always complain that games have few choices and those choices don't make a difference. But when developers try to add additional choices, the choices that truly change the course of the game, those same people start complaining that they need to replay the game to see all the content.
Then 98% of JP VNs don't really qualify for VNs I guess :unsure:
That's true. Actually, most Japanese adult visual novels have less pictures in relation to the number of words than Milky Touch. I guess most people just cannot understand that games with hand-drawn art style cannot have the same amount of picture as those run-of-the-mill Honey Select and DAZ games. It would take a fortune and an eternity to produce such a game.

I wonder whether the MC in Milky Touch is going to realize that he doesn't need to work for his aunt anymore. It makes sense for him just to blackmail her the same way she is going to blackmail Karen's husband. He just needs to record her having some sexual stuff with himself and that video would be like a hydrogen bomb for his aunt's political career. She would do anything not to let this video leak.

Pif paf

Engaged Member
Feb 5, 2018
When asking for a save, i think they want the gallery completely unlocked, what they actually need is the persistent file.
heh, yes, probably, as only save files did not get me the events...
Anyway, I've checked the code and what vars trigger the events and start from the beginning..

D4CC

Jun 10, 2019
I really hope there will be Titjob/tittysuck in the future updates. Cant be Milky when when you cant even use their breasts, amiright?

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
It's kind of funny that people always complain that games have few choices and those choices don't make a difference. But when developers try to add additional choices, the choices that truly change the course of the game, those same people start complaining that they need to replay the game to see all the content.
Having multiple choices is a good thing. Having multiple choices added retroactively that otherwise makes you miss out new content on the latest update is not so much though. Not everyone going to create numerous save files before every choice they do, and starting from scratch, even with text skipping can be annoying.

I wonder whether the MC in Milky Touch is going to realize that he doesn't need to work for his aunt anymore. It makes sense for him just to blackmail her the same way she is going to blackmail Karen's husband. He just needs to record her having some sexual stuff with himself and that video would be like a hydrogen bomb for his aunt's political career. She would do anything not to let this video leak.
It is beneficial for him to work with his aunt. Good looking women, her being family in a good position is a plus, and him blackmailing her would put a target on his back. From that point, he'd need to look behind his back every time, and between the two of them, his aunt has much more resources to use against him then he has against her. Just look at what happens if he blackmails Karen, she retaliates with Claudia, and without Victor, the MC would've been fucked, a choice where had to compromise for Victor as well.

qazxsw80

Sep 1, 2019
Having multiple choices is a good thing. Having multiple choices added retroactively that otherwise makes you miss out new content on the latest update is not so much though. Not everyone going to create numerous save files before every choice they do, and starting from scratch, even with text skipping can be annoying.
Yes, probably those who has already played the game won't enjoy skipping the text, but it will take just a few minutes (literally, I did it). Not such a huge deal. On the other hand, those who hasn't played it will enjoy a better game with more meaningful choices. And in the end, the finished version will be a better, more immersive product with better replayability. It is all about the quality of the game. If there is a way to significantly improve it, even retroactively, it should be done. I agree that replaying an RPG game, or some grindy Hell like Fashion Business is frustrating, but for a typical VN it is not a problem.
It is beneficial for him to work with his aunt. Good looking women, her being family in a good position is a plus, and him blackmailing her would put a target on his back. From that point, he'd need to look behind his back every time, and between the two of them, his aunt has much more resources to use against him then he has against her. Just look at what happens if he blackmails Karen, she retaliates with Claudia, and without Victor, the MC would've been fucked, a choice where had to compromise for Victor as well.
But now he is just a flunky. His aunt is just teasing him. He must give her the stuff that is worth thousands of dollars for a kiss and some hugging. He can buy a big bunch of first-class hookers for that money. And for a sex the MC would probably need to kill her political opponent.) He can just shoot a video and upload it on some encrypted server that will publish it on youtube automatically if anything happens to him.:cool:

Last edited:

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
Yes, probably those who has already played the game won't enjoy skipping the text, but it will take just a few minutes (literally, I did it). Not such a huge deal. On the other hand, those who hasn't played it will enjoy a better game with more meaningful choices. And in the end, the finished version will be a better, more immersive product with better replayability. It is all about the quality of the game. If there is a way to significantly improve it, even retroactively, it should be done. I agree that replaying an RPG game, or some grindy Hell like Fashion Business is frustrating, but for a typical VN it is not a problem.
I did it as well, but this isn't the first time I had start from scratch for whatever reasons. Over time, this is tendency is irritating, and because the development phase is a bi-weekly/monthly one instead of the usual alpha, beta, public, maybe bugfix versions, the comfort of the players is something that you have to account for. While I do agree on the quality improvement aspect, these flags could've been set-up on the respective phases when they were made at the first time, or at least when the hint system became a thing in-game. I guess there's a general outline for the story and choices already for the devs, and I saw wt-s on many occasions when variables were already set-up as something for later releases, reducing the need for a retroactive change.

But now he is just a flunky. His aunt is just teasing him. He must give her the stuff that is worth thousands of dollars for a kiss and some hugging. He can buy a big bunch of first-class hookers for that money. And for a sex the MC would probably need to kill her political opponent.) He can just shoot a video and upload it on some encrypted server that will publish it on youtube automatically if anything happens to him.:cool:
There was a choice of asking for money and the kiss already. That money was somewhere around 5k, which is not an insignificant amount for someone that's a student in a middle class family. Considering that and the possibility for going after Katelyn, it's not a bad deal at all, or something under priced. If he were tech savy enough to use encrypted servers and such, he wouldn't have a problem with the password, even without the cameras anyway.

qazxsw80

Sep 1, 2019
While I do agree on the quality improvement aspect, these flags could've been set-up on the respective phases when they were made at the first time, or at least when the hint system became a thing in-game. I guess there's a general outline for the story and choices already for the devs, and I saw wt-s on many occasions when variables were already set-up as something for later releases, reducing the need for a retroactive change.
I think the question is not what should have been done in the past, but what should be done now. It is great to know everything beforehand, but just imagine that the developer now has some new amazing idea, some new scene that would fit great in the story in Day 5. What should they do? Forget about it because some people could feel irritated replaying the game or implement it to improve the overall quality of the game? For me the answer is obvious.
here was a choice of asking for money and the kiss already. That money was somewhere around 5k, which is not an insignificant amount for someone that's a student in a middle class family.
But as far as I remember that guy at the club paid a lot more for it in the services of Octavia.) Not a fair deal from the aunt. And in general she is a bitch who doesn't care about her sister and nephew (no gifts for him for years) at all and should be punished.:sneaky:

Pif paf

Engaged Member
Feb 5, 2018
I have a question:
why is Ashley mc cousin when she is, according to the description: Claudia's daughter and Katlyn 's chief of staff?
She should be mc sister , right???

4.10 star(s) 139 Votes