BlackCobalt

Dec 21, 2019
See attachment and the same info is in the dialogue during Day2 before meeting Katlyn
This is what it looks like on my game. I don't know why my relations is left blank but I did set it to the ones found in the guide sometime in the early version when relation-naming was just implemented. I think the text being shown here in the relations info reflects whatever input you made.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Pif paf

Engaged Member
Feb 5, 2018
This is what it looks like on my game. I don't know why my relations is left blank but I did set it to the ones found in the guide sometime in the early version when relation-naming was just implemented. I think the text being shown here in the relations info reflects whatever input you made.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Och, ok, so I must change it

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
I have a question:
why is Ashley mc cousin when she is, according to the description: Claudia's daughter and Katlyn 's chief of staff?
She should be mc sister , right???
she was his older sister at least she used to be, i dunno why you're seeing cousin now.

hentai charley

Oct 17, 2019
Minor nit-pik in the changelog:

"Without further due." properly should be "Without further ado".
Ado: "fuss"

Sorry if it has been brought up before. I did go back several pages and couldn't find any mention.

Reactions: Studio Kuma

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Sorry if this has been answered; I searched this thread but didn't find an answer. Is anyone else unable to load their June saves (of this year)? I get the attached error for every save I try to load, regardless of path or in-game day. And yes, I know about the Kuma!!! cheat code, but I'm talking about just loading the game normally, without using the cheat.

Pif paf

Engaged Member
Feb 5, 2018
Sorry if this has been answered; I searched this thread but didn't find an answer. Is anyone else unable to load their June saves (of this year)? I get the attached error for every save I try to load, regardless of path or in-game day. And yes, I know about the Kuma!!! cheat code, but I'm talking about just loading the game normally, without using the cheat.
I've got no problem with june's saves but I'm on Win10Pro...

g6107419

Nov 25, 2018
Look e.g. at the title of the thread.
I think I did? the title is showing Ch14, suggesting a game that contains 14 Chapters (to this point) when going to the mega link it is titled "Ch14" is it unreasonable to assume that the mega link with 1.1GB of data may only contain data for chapter 14?

I'm not trying to come off argumentative, I'm honestly unsure if how I've read this is coming off incorrect and I should assume it contains all.

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
I think I did? the title is showing Ch14, suggesting a game that contains 14 Chapters (to this point) when going to the mega link it is titled "Ch14" is it unreasonable to assume that the mega link with 1.1GB of data may only contain data for chapter 14?

I'm not trying to come off argumentative, I'm honestly unsure if how I've read this is coming off incorrect and I should assume it contains all.
Ah, I thought you were asking about the version number.

As a general rule, Ren'Py games tend to be cumulative (though there are plenty of exceptions). If previous chapters have been released separately they'll usually be listed in the OP. If nothing is mentioned there it's generally a safe assumption that the current version includes the previous chapters.

D4CC

Jun 10, 2019
Does anybody know how to extract the images (not the videos) from this? I wanna see Claudia's Photoshoot images more CLOSELY....

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017

I hope you all liked Chapter 14. For me, the Claudia scene is my favorite scene so far.
I want to take this time and make an announcement regarding our monthly grayscale art.
As you know we have been operating on a loss for years starting October 2018, and the current situation is, our budget just wouldn't hold for much longer, yet we are still steps away from our initial goal, which is 2500$ by August.
So in order to help this studio survive, I've decided to temporarily pause on high-tier's voting rights on our monthly grayscale art, and switch it to commission-based.

How would this impact you?
1. If you are pledging less than 20$, there will be no impact on your behave.
2. If you are pledging 20 or more, you will temporarily lose your voting rights on Grayscale arts starting August.
3. You'll still get access to the grayscale arts once it's down.

Opening Commissions:
1. We will introduce a new tier - Apollo.
2. Apollo tier would be priced at 400$/month and only one slot would be available.
3. You get to commission us your desired contents (That is legal and follows through Patreon's TOS and approved by Kuma). The number of major characters involved will be limited to two, and no complex backgrounds.
4. And you'll get all the perks that you get from the consul tier.
5. This would be a temporary tier, once we reached 2900$/month, I will remove this tier and restore previous standards of our grayscale's voting rights.

Regarding Price:
1. A typical grayscale cost our artist around 30 hours to make. I pay our artist WA state's min of 15$/hour. In other words, each grayscale would cost us 450$.
2. But, our artist is nice enough to agree on doing this for free for us during their weekends, so I can cut the price of our commission to 400$.

But don't worry too much, if we got pretty close to 2500 by the end of August, I'll ask for another loan from family.

This is basically it for this blog, Chapter 15 will be out in roughly 20 days.
Take care.

Team Kuma

4.10 star(s) 139 Votes