Studio Kuma

The Broke Dev
Game Developer
Feb 2, 2019
My criticism of some reviews so far, from the standpoint of a guy who's into VNs for like 18 months and had an account on this site before:

Milky Touch is a shining example of what Western VNs, in particular the more nukige-esque, could and should look and sound like. The art is gorgeous and not repetitive or too similar at all as one of the most recent reviews might suggest, in fact if you look at some of the most famous Japanese VN/nukige artists almost all of them have 1-2 preferred body and face types, to name a few: , , , , , , and . The sound effects and VA, and the simple fact that either one of the two is present in a Western VN, are amazing. The writing volume could be toned down a little, wouldn't want it to turn into a slogfest and blueball-city like DMD or Melody are infamous for. It also works with the illustrations. If I could just recall how many 'proper' JVNs have the same 'faults' as Milky Touch, i.e. text not 100% corresponding with picture like the character not wearing the piece of clothing they just put on according to the text or starting the sex scene fully nude instead of removing each piece after it's mentioned in the text. All of this is standard fare for even high quality VNs and the simple reason for that is that instead of spending even more money per small change of clothing or how far the dick is inside the mouth during a blowjob (I've seen a handful localized VNs just show the heroine nibbling, licking or kissing the glans throughout the entire scene, never once inserting - but it works, because of WRITING and a little thing called IMAGINATION) they use their resources to produce more scenes to please their audience who can seemingly never be pleased, at least on F95. These guys + gals produce at a loss to pump out monthly updates and hopefully get some return on their investments at some point and you just go out of your way to find shit that is not even worth talking about. On a forum full of pirates?! Go within yourselves and reconsider your life choices. Instead of whining about a near polished product and how a VN IN DEVELOPMENT doesn't at this very moment have content in the new update for the route you chose, you could scratch some money together and throw it their way. They at least know how to achieve something with it. -- Rant End -- Where my money at Messieurs?! I'm not doing this for nothing!

But seriously guys take a chill pill, slow your roll and try to look at the bigger picture, these people are doing Venus' work. And if you want darker themes like rape and netorare, support them monetarily so they can afford to give their side project some attention. And Messieurs, if this VN gets completed I will be one of the first buyers. I won't download it from here, I'll patiently wait until the product and all routes are finished. I wish you the best so that you might reach that point. Stay safe out there folks, wear your masks.
You don't know how much this honest piece of reply meant to me :cry:

Mwanted

Oct 1, 2017
I love the art of the game, but I always wondered (just looking at the top picture in the first post): aren't all those characters too similar one another? I mean anatomically, facial features, eyes.. why? :unsure: The art looks so good but that capypaste looks so bad

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: Pointything

qazxsw80

Sep 1, 2019
I love the art of the game, but I always wondered (just looking at the top picture in the first post): aren't all those characters too similar one another? I mean anatomically, facial features, eyes.. why? :unsure: The art looks so good but that capypaste looks so bad
An explanation is just a few posts above. Usually, an artist has his or her own style. He draws and likes certain body types, facial features, etc. You either like it with him or not. Still much better than those DAZ 3D games where characters are just roaming from one game to the next and look the same in 4 games out of 5.

cklaubur

Apr 2, 2018
There is something wrong with her right shoulder on my computer. Anyone else see that? And I don't need the comments about why are you looking at her shoulders, I just am, so no kink shaming! ;)
Yeah, I don't think that lump should be there...

neock

Feb 23, 2020
There is something wrong with her right shoulder on my computer. Anyone else see that? And I don't need the comments about why are you looking at her shoulders, I just am, so no kink shaming! ;)
Now I can’t take my eyes off that shoulder.

Regardie

Jul 27, 2017
And it looks like her right breast has an occlusion field as it is bending light around her right upper arm. So there, I looked at her breasts as well.

4.10 star(s) 139 Votes