Dora Chueva

Aug 19, 2018
Looking forward to bang Claudia and Karen. No blondes left away only like that. But it was surprising for me that the bossy headmistress and teacher ended up giving blowjobs to the MC.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
As you know we have been operating on a loss for years starting October 2018, and the current situation is, our budget just wouldn't hold for much longer, yet we are still steps away from our initial goal, which is 2500$ by August.
So in order to help this studio survive, I've decided to temporarily pause on high-tier's voting rights on our monthly grayscale art, and switch it to commission-based.

But don't worry too much, if we got pretty close to 2500 by the end of August, I'll ask for another loan from family.
Messieurs, just a thought about some options you might consider. You might hate all of these (and you may have already tried all of these), but these are just some ideas I had to maybe help you financially.
  1. does advertising actually in their games. I find their approach to this by far too intrusive (it almost comes across as trying to force people to pledge at higher tiers), but you might consider something like having an ad link or something on the main menu. There is always the possibility that only having it on the menu does almost nothing for you, and it's possible that IG doesn't earn almost anything from this source of revenue, but you might consider reaching out to them.

2. Cross-promotion — especially with already-well-established developers like or — can get a lot more eyes on your projects.

3. Advertising / social media for areas in the world that might embrace your work, such as Japan, Russia, Argentina, and Brazil. Some of these countries have social media platforms that are actually bigger than the well-known Twitter, Facebook, etc. You would want to specify that the game is currently only available in English, but many in these countries already speak English enough that they should not have trouble while playing the game. You can point them to your Patreon or make additional links for direct purchase available at sites like GameJolt and Itch.io.

4. Set up your developer page on Subscribestar as well, allowing people who might only use that site generally some exposure to your work; see if you can pick up some additional patrons that way.
Anyway, just some thoughts to try to help you pull out of the red. I wish I could drop five grand per month on you to help you out.

Reactions: Studio Kuma

Tester27

May 28, 2018
Is it just me or do the Day 13 camera requirement choice(s) not trigger for the new Katelyn scene?

Yes, I could just use the Kuma!!! code but where's the fun in that?

Reactions: Dora Chueva

BDI

May 23, 2017
Is it just me or do the Day 13 camera requirement choice(s) not trigger for the new Katelyn scene?

Yes, I could just use the Kuma!!! code but where's the fun in that?
I DID use the Kuma code and started over again and it did not trigger.

Studio Kuma

The Broke Dev
Game Developer
Feb 2, 2019
Messieurs, just a thought about some options you might consider. You might hate all of these (and you may have already tried all of these), but these are just some ideas I had to maybe help you financially.
  1. does advertising actually in their games. I find their approach to this by far too intrusive (it almost comes across as trying to force people to pledge at higher tiers), but you might consider something like having an ad link or something on the main menu. There is always the possibility that only having it on the menu does almost nothing for you, and it's possible that IG doesn't earn almost anything from this source of revenue, but you might consider reaching out to them.

2. Cross-promotion — especially with already-well-established developers like or — can get a lot more eyes on your projects.

3. Advertising / social media for areas in the world that might embrace your work, such as Japan, Russia, Argentina, and Brazil. Some of these countries have social media platforms that are actually bigger than the well-known Twitter, Facebook, etc. You would want to specify that the game is currently only available in English, but many in these countries already speak English enough that they should not have trouble while playing the game. You can point them to your Patreon or make additional links for direct purchase available at sites like GameJolt and Itch.io.

4. Set up your developer page on Subscribestar as well, allowing people who might only use that site generally some exposure to your work; see if you can pick up some additional patrons that way.
Anyway, just some thoughts to try to help you pull out of the red. I wish I could drop five grand per month on you to help you out.
I can only wish big guns like NLT would like to do a cross-over with us :ROFLMAO:

CSK92

Sep 24, 2017
How do you get the Cladia photoshoot. Was the MC suppose to get caught sniffing the panties of Victors mom?

ChristianGrey

Jan 16, 2018
Lemme guess, It's Victor's dick size isn't it? :ROFLMAO:
Lol
Speaking of dick, i want to share my woman with victor (except Claudia), but... after i saw the difference between victor's dick and mc dick (it's really uncomfortable seeing it):mad:.... sorry Victor i will not share my woman with you no matter what happens

Messieurs I wonder why you make Victor's dick like that? :HideThePain:

Last edited:
Reactions: Undead Coomer

Studio Kuma

The Broke Dev
Game Developer
Feb 2, 2019
Lol
Speaking of dick, i want to share my woman with victor (except Claudia), but... after i saw the difference between victor's dick and mc dick (it's really uncomfortable seeing it):mad:.... sorry Victor i will not share my woman with you no matter what happens

Messieurs I wonder why you make Victor's dick like that? :HideThePain:
In our original plan for MT, you can control/play both MC and Victor.

4.10 star(s) 139 Votes