FlamesOfVengeance

Jul 16, 2019
Does the relationship menu actually change the dialogue? I changed everything to how it's supposed to be but I did it after already playing for like an hour or so. So far I haven't noticed the MC calling Claudia Mom or anythying. Also it seems like the relationships reset after closing and opening the game again. Tho I think they are back at what they should be when loading a save.

Still tho, does the dialogue change?

EDIT: Nevermind it seems terms such as "Mom" or "Aunt" just get mentioned less often.

ActualBury

Jun 11, 2018
Does the relationship menu actually change the dialogue? I changed everything to how it's supposed to be but I did it after already playing for like an hour or so. So far I haven't noticed the MC calling Claudia Mom or anythying. Also it seems like the relationships reset after closing and opening the game again. Tho I think they are back at what they should be when loading a save.

Still tho, does the dialogue change?

EDIT: Nevermind it seems terms such as "Mom" or "Aunt" just get mentioned less often.
yes it does and if you open the relationships in the game i mean after you load your save you will notice that nothing is changed

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
Anyone have a complete guide for relationship setting? Claudia is MC mom right? What about Ashley and Katelyn?

KlausLewis

Retired Asset Smuggler
Donor
Jan 31, 2018
How's the content of the game? While the quality seems outstanding I'm wondering about the quantity, the reviews don't seem to touch upon it

Jstforme

Dec 20, 2019
How's the content of the game? While the quality seems outstanding I'm wondering about the quantity, the reviews don't seem to touch upon it
To me anyway, the Dev seems to be drawing out the story as much as possible, slow rolling anything interesting from happening. You get to give some massages, not sure you can say you get a girlfriend (she's more into her violin idol and yoga), dominate a milf...with no follow up after; bang your drunk mom...but progress with her goes negative 20 right after and stays that way. At this point, I wouldn't be surprised if the MC's fat friend gets more action than the MC this next update. At least the fattie has the balls to take action, even if it is being a creepy perv.
I'm sure I'm in the minority, but the MC seems to be losing his balls each update. You would think after some of the actions he's taken, he would be bolder, but nope. :rolleyes:

RedSignal

May 8, 2020
To me anyway, the Dev seems to be drawing out the story as much as possible, slow rolling anything interesting from happening. You get to give some massages, not sure you can say you get a girlfriend (she's more into her violin idol and yoga), dominate a milf...with no follow up after; bang your drunk mom...but progress with her goes negative 20 right after and stays that way. At this point, I wouldn't be surprised if the MC's fat friend gets more action than the MC this next update. At least the fattie has the balls to take action, even if it is being a creepy perv.
I'm sure I'm in the minority, but the MC seems to be losing his balls each update. You would think after some of the actions he's taken, he would be bolder, but nope. :rolleyes:
So basically the game is currently at blue-balling stage? After 17 fukin chapters !!!

4.10 star(s) 139 Votes