Arnav Dasari

Sep 14, 2020
This art gives me the blues for not being a foot fetishist. Because these are some beautiful feet. Beautiful. But I cannot experience the full spectrum of emotions they can potentially provide.

Last edited:

Dropbare

Aug 6, 2017
Here's how you can disable the narration,

Go to: root directory > game > audio > narration

From here, remove all of the audio files in the 'narration' folder. I simply moved them to a folder within the 'narration' folder for backup. Other than the folder containing the audio files for backup, the 'narration' folder is empty.

Reactions: Studio Kuma

forneusXII

Mar 24, 2020
Damn, really? What did it say, what type of virus? I'm using AVG myself and it's silent. VirusTotal doesn't show anything either.
It was Windows Defender, as soon as I downloaded it it said threat detected and deleted the file with the note "virus found". I tried it twice with the same outcome.

I have downloaded tons of different 7zip files before without Defender saying anything so I am not so convinced that it is a false positive. Especially if the file in question consists just of 24 pictures in a zip file.

Last edited:

Arnav Dasari

Sep 14, 2020
It was Windows Defender, as soon as I downloaded it it said threat detected and deleted the file with the note "virus found". I tried it twice with the same outcome.

I have downloaded tons of different 7zip files before without Defender saying anything so I am not so convinced that it is a false positive. Especially if the file in question consists just of 24 pictures in a zip file.
Well snap, now I'd be really grateful if other users would try to download it to see if there're any anti-virus warnings.

I've also started a conversation with those who have already downloaded the archive file in question, asking if they had any issues with that. So lets wait and see.

I mean, theoretically it is possible that my PC got infected without me noticing. Wouldn't want to infect others, if that's the case.

forneusXII

Mar 24, 2020
Well snap, now I'd be really grateful if other users would try to download it to see if there're any anti-virus warnings.

I've also started a conversation with those who have already downloaded the archive file in question, asking if they had any issues with that. So lets wait and see.

I mean, theoretically it is possible that my PC got infected without me noticing. Wouldn't want to infect others, if that's the case.
I forgot that you can check the protection history of windows defender, sorry, I should have thought about that and added the information earlier.

Here is what it says:

Threat blocked - Severe
Detected: Trojan:Script/Oneeva.A!ml
A threat or app was removed from this device.
Date: 03/01/2021 03:13
Details: This program is dangerous and executes commands from an attacker.

Affected items:
file: C:\Users\[redacted]\Downloads\970974_24.7z

If I click on "learn more" it opens this website:

Arnav Dasari

Sep 14, 2020
So I downloaded Dr.Web CureIt and checked the 7-Zip installation directory first. Nothing've been found so right now I'm running a full scan. No idea how long it would take.

forneusXII

Mar 24, 2020
I don't know, maybe it was a false positive. Windows Defender is widely used, would have been interesting to hear if anyone else who downloaded the file had a warning.

Reactions: Arnav Dasari

Arnav Dasari

Sep 14, 2020
Hopefully it was a false positive. But the question remains - should I delete the post with the link? I mean, better safe than sorry, right.

Edit: All right, a day have passed, with no other reports, but still I've decided to delete the post. If there's a virus, than I don't want to be responsible for further infecting, if there's none - I assume everyone who wanted to see the pictures have seen them. BTW Messieurs, sorry for spoiling your game.

Last edited:
Reactions: forneusXII

forneusXII

Mar 24, 2020
Hopefully it was a false positive. But the question remains - should I delete the post with the link? I mean, better safe than sorry, right.

Edit: All right, a day have passed, with no other reports, but still I've decided to delete the post. If there's a virus, than I don't want to be responsible for further infecting, if there's none - I assume everyone who wanted to see the pictures have seen them. BTW Messieurs, sorry for spoiling your game.
That is probably the most sensible course of action. Sorry if my warning caused any bother, I am just as confused about it as you.

Yume-Noun

Oct 2, 2017
Its not that I don't like the narrator, but there is no option to turned it a bit down? I dont mind narrators but its too loud

4.10 star(s) 139 Votes