JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
i wish that there was a walkthrough mod for milky touch.
You don't need one though.
The game itself shows which character's path by having girl's face next to the specific choice when MC needs to make the decision.

In addition to that there's also a walkthrough in OP, so there's more than enough to guide the player through the game, making the walkthrough mod unnecessary.

Reactions: Abhai

yutengfei

Aug 13, 2021

For those who are still waiting, please go to bed.

Alpha will be ready around 5-7PM PST

While doing the final set of arts, the artist and I believed that the final scene for Claudia of this update deserves one extra set of arts, which is what we will do.

We'll need two extra days to finish the art, scripts, and editing works for that final scene.

I'll release a teaser soon :p

So here's the new update schedule:

Ch 20 pt 2 Alpha - 18th of August

Ch 20 pt 2 Beta - 21st of August

Ch 20 pt 2 Official - 25th of August

P.S. The three animations we did for this update took us a LONG time, but it will all be worth it (evil smile), which you'll see very soon!

qazxsw80

Sep 1, 2019
Guys, why are you so excited? It is just an alpha version for 20$ patrons. I bet it won't be available here. We'll have to wait for a few more weeks.

Reactions: BlackCobalt

xvertion121

Sep 3, 2017
Guys, why are you so excited? It is just an alpha version for 20$ patrons. I bet it won't be available here. We'll have to wait for a few more weeks.
We'll have to wait for a few more weeks ? Buddy how long you are on this thread ? Normally after patreon release we get the game in 2-3 days. I don't think i ever had to wait 4 or 5 days.

Arnav Dasari

Sep 14, 2020
Header.png

Hi everyone. While everyone is waiting for the new update, I'd like to offer you all an appetizer - a fan fiction story I've just finished.

It's not for everyone, though, since it belongs to the Octavia's corruption route. It's definitely on the maledom side, so even Octavia's adorers should beware.

After a long consideration I decided to write an a sort of a reimagining for the Day 18 Octavia's scene in "Mask". It's not that the original is bad - no. I guess I just didn't 'click' with the scene's general direction. I wrote about it in detail in this very thread, so I won't bore you and repeat myself. Anyhow, I wrote this fic to make the scene more personal, more intimate. And I'm not at all sure I've succeeded that, because it feels that I'm actually went overboard with the whole "intimate" part. As I was writing the first draft, I realized that it's just way too mild and playful and romantic for the corruption route. No surprises here - I love this shit. But this particular shit was more fit for the romance route, so I wrote the second version - this time for the real bad boys. And I didn't like it half as much - it turned out to be way too dark for me. So I've been left with a feeling that one option was too "pink", and the other one too grim and dark. I guess I could've try and find an average between these two values, but instead of that I decided to give power to the players and post everything.

I divided the fic to three parts - the intro part and then two different routes branching from the single decision at the end of the intro part. You know, it's like those "choose your own adventure" books from the 80's.

Two things are left to say. First - it's quite long. I'm not sure, perhaps three or four times longer than the original scene. Second - my English sucks, I kinda rushed it and I'm sleepy as heck. So it's probably full of mistakes and incorrect sentence constructions. Please report all the screw ups, big and small. And don't forget to just criticize it to your heart's content.

That's it, hope you'll enjoy as much as I did, guys. I'm off to bed.

View attachment 1359518

View attachment 1359520

View attachment 1359522

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 139 Votes