Crunchy1K

Dec 22, 2020
Is the exclusive art found on the Patreon page good? I've always wondered what they're like but never found them anywhere

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
For those who want NTR - just search F95 using that tag. Try Culture Shock since that has both an Alpha and a Beta (NTR) path. And for those who enjoy Milky Touch for the great non-NTR VN that it is - there was sex with Riley in the last rev and there will be more in the rev coming in August.
My biggest issue is how many people wrongly declare non-notorare situations to be NTR, and like Humpty Dumpty, insist that only their perspective/definition matters.

m0us3r

Nov 28, 2020
The interface is stylish, but picturing so many characters by putting just black silhouettes against simple backdrops kinda defies the idea of VISUAL novel.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Not mentioning bugs. For instance, those paragraphs should exchange places: 1st is for finished homework, 2 & 3 for not finished homework (script_day2.rpy).

Code:
    if not finishedHomework1:

"Unfortunately, your focus on Victor is interrupted when Mrs. Octavia asks for everyone to turn in their homework."

else:

"Unfortunately, your focus on Victor is interrupted when Mrs. Octavia asks for everyone to turn in their homework, you remember that you didn’t finish it all before class."

"You turn in what little you did, hoping it will be at least enough for a C grade."
I hope Studio Kuma could improve the quality.

XyzxYzxyZ

Oct 27, 2017
Hi, folks. Dont wanna sound rush or anything, but is there any update on this? It has been 3 months since the latest update lul

qazxsw80

Sep 1, 2019
futa tentacles android
What freaking tentacles have to do with, let's say, the MC and his buddy Victor fucking that bitch Karen together?

No one is saying that the game should be solely focused on NTR where the MC is watching helplessly the whole game his women get fucked by a bunch of black dudes. But some more hardcore content (like bbg and bgg scenes) would certainly add some spice to the Milky Touch.

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
What freaking tentacles have to do with, let's say, the MC and his buddy Victor fucking that bitch Karen together?

No one is saying that the game should be solely focused on NTR where the MC is watching helplessly the whole game his women get fucked by a bunch of black dudes. But some more hardcore content (like bbg and bgg scenes) would certainly add some spice to the Milky Touch.
tentacles ntr troll android wtf nonsense posting adding space to this threading love to write not reading.

mc and tentacles monster fucking girls certainly will add more hardcore spice.
cant be played without proper android.
and futa is a standard, dont you know it?

so, mtl, once again: futatentaclesandroid

PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020
Milky Touch is not an NTR VN and it has no NTR tag.

The Patreons who provide $ to support the development aren't interested in NTR content.

The artwork is not designed or created with many branching stories in mind - it's crafted to tell one type of story with No NTR.

Those who want NTR for Milky Touch and complain when they can not get it for free are barking up the wrong tree.

It's not like F95 does not have other NTR content - it's just not here in Milky Touch.

So - you can continue to complain that a pirate site does not give you the content you want while you take it for free or... you can go get NTR content from some place other than Milky Touch.

It's your time to spend it as you will.

If you actually Value NTR content - then find a creator who creates NTR content you like and give them $ support as a sign that you support their work with more than your words.

They have software, hardware, music and RL expenses that need to be met - so why not help them so they Can create the content you want.

Or just continue to be all hat and no cattle as they say in Texas.

De Sade

Jun 6, 2017
Honestly, the art is so damn nice that I'd pay to have a hardcover pin-up collection for the coffee table. Already pledged $10 on itch.io for it previously, wish I could have a reason to throw more cash at it. I morally don't support Patreon since they've shafted NSFW creators in the past and would love if a Subscribestar or something was set up for supplementary income. Wanking fuel aside, the game's art is absolutely incredible and I would definitely buy pin-up prints or something. Love your work Kuma, keep it up.

Havenless_

Oct 12, 2020
I have a question. If someone could answer me, I would really appreciate it.

Are there purely romantic routes for all love interests?
Without being forced to corrupt, blackmail, and this sort of thing.

Maybe not something wholesome, but something romantic/vanilla.

Thanks in advance.

WatsonJohn

Jul 27, 2020
I have a question. If someone could answer me, I would really appreciate it.

Are there purely romantic routes for all love interests?
Without being forced to corrupt, blackmail, and this sort of thing.

Maybe not something wholesome, but something romantic/vanilla.

Thanks in advance.
Currently, there aren't much corruption happening to the characters. There are two characters that have a very romantic arc. Aside from that, there are scenes that are sexual but not romantic. Some of these scenes include blackmail but not the kind of blackmail where the other party hates it since you are already being sexual with them; so it's more like a cherry on top, if anything. The game has a very vanilla feel, even if you are doing a corruption route, it's made lighter because you are the one doing the corruption and has control over it.

SengalBoi

Jun 12, 2017
Hello, I've seen that thos game has the multiple penetration tag, does this mean there's double penetrations and the like? Thanks in advance.

4.10 star(s) 139 Votes