HVSS

Oct 6, 2018
Hey boys, i've been sleeping on this game for a while, how far can you go with the Mom in this game, romance wise ? I'm getting (sort of) mixed messages from this thread.
20 Chapters i sure hope it goes somewhere.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Hey boys, i've been sleeping on this game for a while, how far can you go with the Mom in this game, romance wise ? I'm getting (sort of) mixed messages from this thread.
I've not played the latest couple of releases, but up until that point, your lewd scenes with your mom are mostly still secretive. The MC can have sex with her, but she's drunk when he does and won't remember it. The MC can make her climax from his massage abilities (if you do it right), but it doesn't progress beyond the massage. He can do a lewd photoshoot with her, but she once again doesn't know it's the MC. So there might be a little more now, but that's the extent AFAIK. (You can check the walkthrough, though, which typically lists a summary of available lewd scenes toward the end of it. Since I haven't played the latest couple of releases, I haven't looked at the latest version of the walkthrough, either.)

screlic95

Dec 3, 2019
wait for the next one and then play. august 6 alpha release and around august 13 it will be updated here

clamp360

Apr 29, 2020
So looking at the walkthrough Claudia appears to have 3 routes: mask: corruption, mask: friendly, and the swim route, which of these would be the romance route? (Clearly not the corruption route, but between the other two)

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Wasnt this thread updated on June?
it was, ch20 was out on June 16th, and it came here on June 20th, if Im not wrong.
the OP isnt updated in that regard (Thread Updated/Release Date).
Feel free to report the OP stating that as the reason.

redghost14

Jul 19, 2017
So is there any femdom in this game?
Tried searching the thread and the most post about femdom was from September and went unanswered.

thealucid

Oct 10, 2018
So looking at the walkthrough Claudia appears to have 3 routes: mask: corruption, mask: friendly, and the swim route, which of these would be the romance route? (Clearly not the corruption route, but between the other two)
Swim route.

I'm guessing the "mask: friendly" route is where your mom prostitutes herself and you only maintain a friendly relationship with her.

WatsonJohn

Jul 27, 2020
I understand that ntr is off the table but is swinging/sharing being considered, considering how the characters interact with other sexual interests of the MC.

Meridian

Jan 24, 2018
When I visited this thread somewhat regularly long time ago I saw developers say that Claudia will be the only character who won't have ntr/sharing scenes and will be kept only for mc. Am I right to assume that due to the whole mask stuff and swim instructor scenes this is no longer the plan? :unsure:

qazxsw80

Sep 1, 2019
When I visited this thread somewhat regularly long time ago I saw developers say that Claudia will be the only character who won't have ntr/sharing scenes and will be kept only for mc. Am I right to assume that due to the whole mask stuff and swim instructor scenes this is no longer the plan? :unsure:
Unfortunately, it is still a plan. More than that, there will be no ntr in the game at all, as far as I understand. The patrons were vehemently against it.

4.10 star(s) 139 Votes