White Lamp

Dec 18, 2020
Great game, currently on day 7. But what happen to the voice acting? Or is the voice acting only through day 7?

edit: voice is back-ish? Really hoping it stays but I have a feeling its gonna be on and off. Is that by design?

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Great game, currently on day 7. But what happen to the voice acting? Or is the voice acting only through day 7?

edit: voice is back-ish? Really hoping it stays but I have a feeling its gonna be on and off. Is that by design?
They have to pay for voice acting, and they don't always have the money to include it with each release. They do plan to have the entire game fully voiced, but for now there will be some parts without it. (The voicing would only be for all of the LIs of the MC, I believe; although that might not include Linda, since she doesn't have all that much content so far, and it's possible she never will have anything beyond what's there currently.) IIRC, there are also occasionally certain sentences that were missed, so you have an otherwise fully voiced day, but with a sentence that was not voiced. I assume this type of thing happens because of some script update / rewrite.

COOLak

Dec 26, 2017
I can't install the last Android release, it says that the package is broken. I re-downloaded it from another mirror only to have the same result.

clamp360

Apr 29, 2020
Seems like there is a lot of missable content, is this the kind of game you have to replay for each girl? I suppose no harem tag should be a giveaway.

Last edited:

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Seems like there is a lot of miscible content, is this the kind of game you have to replay for each girl? I suppose no harem tag should be a giveaway.
Yes, you need to replay for each girl, although there are definitely some situations where you can have scenes with multiple girls (at different times). Unless something changed with the latest updates (I'm a bit behind on this game), there aren't threesomes yet (if there even will be).

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
This game is realy animated? I remember playing this game and sex scenes wasnt animated as far i remember correct... And i was disappointed LOL. Am i wrong?
You've missed the sex scenes, then. There are at least animations with Claudia (the mom), Karen (the headmistress of the school), and Shirley (Claudia's stewardess friend) at a minimum, and those are just off the top of my head.

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
You've missed the sex scenes, then. There are at least animations with Claudia (the mom), Karen (the headmistress of the school), and Shirley (Claudia's stewardess friend) at a minimum, and those are just off the top of my head.
Was they like static pictures? I was talking about real animations.

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
No, they were not static pictures. They were drawn animations: actual, moving, drawings.
Hmmm... Then you are right i gues, i missed them. So all sex scenes are animated? Or we have just these you mention? Like some of them are not animated and some of them are animated?

Last edited:

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Hmmm... Then you are right i gues, i missed them. So all sex scenes are animated? Or we have just these you mention? Like some of them are not animated and some of them are animated?
I don't think all of them are, but there are several. I'm not sure it will happen, but it's also possible more will be redone later, animating some that aren't at present.

Reactions: RandyPhoenix
4.10 star(s) 139 Votes