DankCornelius

Feb 17, 2021
is it a game where you can choose if you want to be dom or sub? am a sub my self so thats why am asking sorry for bothering you hope you have a good day:)
It depends, some women you will be submissive to, while others you will be dominant to, but even that changes scene to scene, with MC either gaining or losing control. But in all, I would say most of MC's stuff is more on the dom side, but there are good scenes of him being submissive to others.

Reactions: dark_dragon7

qazxsw80

Sep 1, 2019
I don't know about you, guys, but for me, it was a very disappointing update. Basically, 3 small scenes (the same stuff for 3 characters) and one of them boring kissing and another equally boring sitting of two people next to each other. I would understand it if some of those scenes were animated, which would justify to some extent the lack of the content. But they are not.

More than that, I feel that the relationship in the update between the MC and Claudia was totally unbelievable considering how they behaved toward each other in the past. Basically, in the previous updates, there was nothing happening between them to justify the Mc eating Claudia out in the broad daylight.
The worst update so far. It definitely wasn't worth waiting for it for 2 months.

The only thing I liked about the update is the new track at the park. A really nice one. I would call it "refreshing".

Last edited:

qazxsw80

Sep 1, 2019
idk if it is just me but the scenes this update are kinda disappointing, the scenes are boring and the art doesn't look as good as the previous chapters
I think the major problem with the pictures in this update is how the scenes were staged. The faceless MC occupies half the pictures.
sdfsdfsdfsdf.png
I mean, it is okay that the MC is faceless by itself, to help people to imagine they are the MC and so on, but, come on, you should not draw pictures this way. It detracts from the quality. If your MC is faceless, you should try as hard as you can to draw pictures from the back, or POV, or whatever, so his face is not visible at all.

Last edited:
Reactions: atvars

JinXXX

Jul 12, 2017
More than that, I feel that the relationship in the update between the MC and Claudia was totally unbelievable considering how they behaved toward each other in the past.
Exactly. The dev don't have a clue how to break the ice between mom & son and came up with this nonsense. To make it more believable it has to happen with some form of accident. Well, the first kiss wasn't that bad, but everything after that was BS.

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
I don't know about you, guys, but for me, it was a very disappointing update. Basically, 3 small scenes (the same stuff for 3 characters) and one of them boring kissing and another equally boring sitting of two people next to each other. I would understand it if some of those scenes were animated, which would justify to some extent the lack of the content. But they are not.

More than that, I feel that the relationship in the update between the MC and Claudia was totally unbelievable considering how they behaved toward each other in the past. Basically, in the previous updates, there was nothing happening between them to justify the Mc to eat Claudia out in the broad daylight.
The worst update so far. It definitely wasn't worth waiting for it for 2 months.

The only thing I liked about the update is the new track at the park. A really nice one. I would call it "refreshing".
Yeah, was looking forward to this, but having played it, I'm disappointed as well.

I think out of all three girls who had content; Claudia,Octavia, Riley, it felt most fitting (or natural) to have MC eating the girl out was Riley, considering that the game has been building their relationship up to that point (MC and her concert date, their interactions at school, and them looking at each other in their yoga sessions).
The game basically had nothing to build on between MC and Claudia to justify their sudden increase in sexual relations. I feel similar to some extent regarding Octavia's case as well.

Also, instead of having every girl's scene be at the Ferris Wheel, I think it would have been better if some of them, their scenes were at the Haunted House instead to give a bit of variety since other 2 events, (the kissing contests, and the pirates ride) basically were the same for all of them.

I mean yeah, this is not the Complete Day 20, (only part of it) so perhaps I should not judge it without having played the entire day, but even so I would have loved to see some variety in the events with things playing out differently for each of the girls (even with the part of day update).

yung1234

Jan 21, 2019
I think the major problem with the pictures in this update is how the scenes were staged. The faceless MC occupies half the pictures.
View attachment 1257208
I mean, it is okay that the MC is faceless by itself, to help people to imagine they are the MC and so on, but, come on, you should not draw pictures this way. It detracts from the quality. If your MC is faceless, you should try as hard as you can to draw pictures for the back, or POV, or whatever, so his face is not visible at all.
i also think the faces, especially in the last scene location, the faces just look weird. I cant point out what it is but they just look weird

qazxsw80

Sep 1, 2019
Exactly. The dev don't have a clue how to break the ice between mom & son and came up with this nonsense. To make it more believable it has to happen with some form of accident. Well, the first kiss wasn't that bad, but everything after that was BS.
Actually, I thought that the whole idea behind Claudia working at the club with all those masks hiding faces and so on was to prepare her to have some kind of relationship between her and the MC. I thought that the MC would fuck Claudia a couple of times at the club, she would really enjoy it, and then suddenly he would be revealed somehow. After that, Claudia after some deliberation or even protesting accepts the MC as a lover.
But now I don't see the point of Claudia working at the club at all. They are basically already lovers. Why go to fuck Claudia at the club, when the MC can do it at home?

Allamante

Apr 9, 2019
Anyone having a save for Romantic Octavia before the park as I replayed from almost beginning and also played with variables but no way to get that scene ? Thanks

4.10 star(s) 139 Votes