Turug

Sep 22, 2019
Milky Touch Chapter 20 Part 1 BETA
Win/Linux (Password: Chapter 20):

Mac: (Password: Chapter 20):

Android: (Password: Chapter 20):

acherus22

Jun 22, 2017
The story is good as usual but I hope they don't continue doing the art this way (same location/poses with different characters). I appreciated how each character had unique scenes in the past but doing the scenes this way feels a bit lazy.

thealucid

Oct 10, 2018
Studio Kuma so can we impregnate and fuck the moms pussy pregnant yet ? its been awhile since i checked this game out.
You can fuck and creampie the mom, but no impregnation quite yet.

The story is good as usual but I hope they don't continue doing the art this way (same location/poses with different characters). I appreciated how each character had unique scenes in the past but doing the scenes this way feels a bit lazy.
To be fair, the art is reeeally good. I personally don't mind reusing poses between characters- that's probably in no small part because I only really care about following one character but also because it probably means they can update more frequently.

If they touch up the pose to give the woman being depicted her own unique traits, breasts/pussy, it's more than fine for me.

Reactions: pizbia

thealucid

Oct 10, 2018
I hope we can impregnate her soon and fuck her pregnant i love pregnant bellies and more after pregnancy btw was the mom divorced i forgot what happend to the dad ?
He's in the game, not quite divorced but almost there. Don't want to give too many details if giving the mom a creampie is enough for you to pick it up. Try donating to the patreon as well if you can.

prognoz

Sep 5, 2018
You can fuck and creampie the mom, but no impregnation quite yet.

To be fair, the art is reeeally good. I personally don't mind reusing poses between characters- that's probably in no small part because I only really care about following one character but also because it probably means they can update more frequently.

If they touch up the pose to give the woman being depicted her own unique traits, breasts/pussy, it's more than fine for me.
Kuma said on discord that the common scenes didn't turn out to be as productive as they wanted them to be, so they'll switch back to exclusive scenes for each characters for part 2

4.10 star(s) 139 Votes