Addicteddanger

Jan 5, 2020
A little bit disappointing to see that there is not much variations in the scenes for the latest update. I got so charmed by the voiceovers now that it kinda feels empty that it isn't voiced. Claudia's voice always give me that tingle I need so I hope the next update it will actually be great in overall.

Other than that, I feel that Claudia's story is a bit too rushed or is that just how MC character is. Will there be a backlash/consequence from him rushing things or is bringing a girl on a date to mossland really that big of a thing that they fall hard for him.

Reactions: pegene5518

Ambarino

Dec 17, 2019
I'm just popping in here to ask, haven't played it yet. But for a game called Milky Touch, is there really no lactations? Cause I don't see it in the tag.

bruxar

Nov 18, 2018
I love to hate this game. Amazing art but the format is terrible. I would love to see a proper game with this awesome art. Maybe next project.

Reactions: Byczer

Renart

Sep 12, 2020
I've been waiting for a while for Octavia and Riley continuation for the romantic routes, any developments in that direction?

Reactions: CoolJ69

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Actually, I thought that the whole idea behind Claudia working at the club with all those masks hiding faces and so on was to prepare her to have some kind of relationship between her and the MC. I thought that the MC would fuck Claudia a couple of times at the club, she would really enjoy it, and then suddenly he would be revealed somehow. After that, Claudia after some deliberation or even protesting accepts the MC as a lover.
But now I don't see the point of Claudia working at the club at all. They are basically already lovers. Why go to fuck Claudia at the club, when the MC can do it at home?
Mind you, this is not a kink of mine, just to be clear. I very much prefer romance plus other kinks over brutality and/or humiliation. (In fact, it's pretty rare that I ever choose a brutality / humiliation option.) However, I would assume the reason for having Claudia at the club would be to see her in a more slutty mode and to see her humiliated. Some people enjoy that, so I would guess that's for those folks.

arzino

Jan 2, 2019
I tried naming him Kuma, but nothing happens, it doesn't let me click on question 2 in the section "cheats"

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
Actually, I thought that the whole idea behind Claudia working at the club with all those masks hiding faces and so on was to prepare her to have some kind of relationship between her and the MC. I thought that the MC would fuck Claudia a couple of times at the club, she would really enjoy it, and then suddenly he would be revealed somehow. After that, Claudia after some deliberation or even protesting accepts the MC as a lover.
But now I don't see the point of Claudia working at the club at all. They are basically already lovers. Why go to fuck Claudia at the club, when the MC can do it at home?
Well the love and corruption routes a mutually exclusive (I think) so your idea might be right after all, when it comes to the club

Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Well the love and corruption routes a mutually exclusive (I think) so your idea might be right after all, when it comes to the club
Yes, I think this is right. I don't know for sure, of course, but I believe having Claudia work at the club is specifically intended for corrupting her further (although you can have her go there anyway, even if you're not trying to corrupt her). But even thinking in terms of story alone, it makes sense to corrupt her more via the club. So the club makes no sense if you're on the romance path; but if you're trying to corrupt her, it makes perfect sense to me.

4.10 star(s) 139 Votes