Kourtams

May 8, 2017
I tried all I could but never managed to get on Octavia's love route

Walkthrough doesn't seem accurate at all as many options are missing in game (or perhaps I'm doing something wrong)

hobby2121

Jan 13, 2020
The last choice on Day2 is "Check out delivery job" / "Do homework"

Which one does "work" refer to? 'Job' would be closer to actual working, but it could just be a shortening of "homework"?

Edit: "day 6 - of course, claudia, any choice, any choice"
I don't have a Claudia option here, just Evelyn/Riley
Yes work means "check out delivery job". Thanks for asking. I started the game over again to figure out what you mean about day 2. I guess it can be confusing since both options can be "work" from different perspectives.

for day 6 - its "of course, claudia", not "of course" "claudia". they aren't 2 different options. I can see the confusion there too as well because of the comma. Thanks for pointing those two things out, I'll make the appropriate changes.

Reactions: karlpilkert

rafa30

Engaged Member
Aug 2, 2017
Hey guys
what kind of incest do we have in this game?
mother son?
brother sister?

depechedNode

Oct 10, 2017
If your mouse cursor is not showing in fullscreen like mine, then extract the below file into the "game" folder. It disables custom cursor. If you like to change file yourself then change

"define config.mouse = {"default": [ ("gui/cursor_1.png", 21, 9) ] }"
to
"define config.mouse = {"false": [ ("gui/cursor_1.png", 21, 9) ] }"

in "options.rpy" file. This method may work in other Ren'Py games forcing custom cursor too.

View attachment options.7z

Reactions: Minavi and AVM666

bobby677

Oct 20, 2018
has anyone got save files for both octavia route or if someone could guide me as even following the walkthroughs, I still can't progress with her.
thanks

clamp360

Apr 29, 2020
Is this not the full update? I figured alpha just means some bugs or something but there appears to be content missing (i.e. riley haunted house).

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
Holy shit, that was a really good update Studio Kuma , and really happy that my favorite Waifu Riley got an insanely sweet, heart fluttering love making scenes! :love::love:

Hoping you guys give Riley more love in upcoming updates like you did for this one.

4.10 star(s) 137 Votes