Nizko

Jul 18, 2020
Hmmm. The new scenes still don't beat the quality of the earlier sex scenes, not even close. Only Riley's last scene was good. The rest was quite meh, with bad angles to them. The absolute best scenes are still Claudia's bathroom scene, Octavia's 2 club scenes (Bj and sex scene), and Karen's BJ scenes on the toilet. I'm sure there's more I'm forgetting. But definitely the new scenes seem to lack the quality compared to the earlier great scenes. I guess they really are putting less effort now. For example Octavia's BJ scene is miles ahead compared to that last Octavia BJ scene they created, quite bland in comparison. And the other sex scenes, like I said, bad angles to them. It's too bad they're going backwards on keeping quality to their scenes.

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
Not a blueball update ?
Nope. In Riley's case, the payoff (to her pretty slowburn arc) is really huge wwith her and MC finally getting together at Mossland event.
In fact, I'd say Riley's arc is the biggest highlight of this update out of everyone.

Riley still best girl. How can the other old hags compete?
I wouldn't consider other ladies hags (I still do like Claudia and Octavia), but yes.
Riley definitely is the best girl in my eyes for this game.

Reactions: Engram

Skargaroth

Oct 19, 2020
Can I just point out that a man who does massage is a masseur not a masseuse.. My old man was an masseur then went into Osteopathy and other various therapies.

Reactions: KhanJr
4.10 star(s) 137 Votes