WayonF95

Dec 17, 2016
Weird I thought I was on the Riley romance route, and according to the walkthrough I was, but I couldn't invite her to the themepark for some reason.... then I zipped through for a second time being nice to Octavia so I could do her romance stuff, but couldn't, however despite doing nothing different with Riley I was now able to invite her, haha.

At least there's that gallery unlock code so I could see all the bits I was missing out on.
Correct. You could invite Riley to Mossland only if you have kissed her the day 18 and and you are not on the Octavia corruption route (there is a check in the code).

PS Checking Riley violin performance in day 7 it is not necessary to her route, but going to yoga in day 11 and accepting in day 12 to go to concert in day 14 is.

Last edited:
Reactions: longjohngold

longjohngold

Jan 22, 2020
Correct. You could invite Riley to Mossland only if you have kissed her the day 18 and and you are not on the Octavia corruption route (there is a check in the code).

PS Checking Riley violin performance in day 7 it is not necessary to her route, but going to yoga in day 11 and accepting in day 12 to go to concert in day 14 is.
Hmm, thanks, weird that it requires you to not be on Octavia's corruption route, they seem like sperate things.

BDI

May 23, 2017
It's in the game. Jerk off to Claudia. For some reason, it doesn't unlock if you use the Kuma code.
It looks like if you use saves, even if you have started the original game by using the name KUMO!!! for the mc, these updates will not come up. Looks like you have to start the game from scratch to enable them.

Arnav Dasari

Sep 14, 2020
Guys, ever since the Update 18 (I believe) I've had a bug where the cursor would disappear after setting the game to run in full screen. I know I'm not alone in this - people have been reporting similar problems earlier:

Yes, I'm having the same problem. The custom cursor is cool, but with this release it disappears unless the game is not the current window of focus. FYI, Messieurs, if your focus is on another window (a browser, for example), when you hover over the game window the cursor shows up again. But as soon as you click on the window to return to using the game, the cursor vanishes.
If anyone still has the same bug, I'm glad to inform that I've managed to find a workaround. All you have to do is to change the cursor to the system's default. It's quite easy; you would need to open the "options.rpy" file in the "game" directory with your trusty Notepad, find the line

define config.mouse =

and change everything in that line after the equals sign ("default, cursor.png, 21, 9" or some such) to simple "None" (without quote marks, with capital first letter). It should go from this:

define config.mouse = {[(default, cursor.png, 21, 9, whatever}])

to this:

define config.mouse = None

After that the game should show you the system's cursor - in both window and fullscreen modes. BTW it would be wise to back up the 'options.rpy' file before tampering with it - in case something would go wrong.

Last edited:

Victarion000

Sep 9, 2018
May i know whats the 5th scene about?
The MC dreams of Claudia riding his cock.

To get this, first you play with Claudia's thighs on day 4, jerk off to Claudia (while she's in the shower) on day 5, then on day 12 choose "say nothing" -> "don't risk it" (don't spy on Karen) -> jerk off.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

KarlMax

Oct 11, 2019
Hope we can get a hot consensual sex scene with Claudia in the next update. The hotel scene was hot but disappointed in having only 2 cgs (not even proper penetration shown) with zero animation; also that waiter scene unnecessarily took most of the action though I recognized that was inspired from a hentai doujin scene.

Victarion000

Sep 9, 2018
Hope we can get a hot consensual sex scene with Claudia in the next update. The hotel scene was hot but disappointed in having only 2 cgs (not even proper penetration shown) with zero animation; also that waiter scene unnecessarily took most of the action though I recognized that was inspired from a hentai doujin scene.
I agree, that waiter scene is rather nonsense, just unnecessarily annoying .

qazxsw80

Sep 1, 2019
I loved the scene with the waiter. It is classics that is always enjoyable. There are not enough pictures in it, that's true. But to be honest, that can be said for many scenes in the game. The quality art comes at its price.

4.10 star(s) 137 Votes