Apr 16, 2020
does this game have enough content for one to be satisfied with?
i remember playing this(i mean who wouldn't one of the best voiced games out there) and I think it stops after blackmailing your friends mom, the blonde in the bathroom and im just wondering if there was any scenes after that, that's quite good

Arnav Dasari

Sep 14, 2020
Further more, which end should MC and Victor be on in Karen's Spitroast is also a thought provoking question that requires much needed follow up.
No matter how I feel about her, she doesn't deserve to die. Moreover, to die in such a way - choking on her son's cock. So Victor goes to the back, MC does her mouth.

Arnav Dasari

Sep 14, 2020
Further more, which end should MC and Victor be on in Karen's Spitroast is also a thought provoking question that requires much needed follow up.
No matter how I feel about her, she doesn't deserve to die. Moreover, to die in such a way - choking on her son's cock. So Victor goes to the back, MC does her mouth.
Also we should really add mr Tombs to that hypothetical scenario. Poor guy didn't see any action in a long time, so he deserves his share of the pie - besides, Karen always was a pain in the ass for him, it's only just if he'd repay her in kind.

neil92

Jan 30, 2018
can anyone change WT link from mediafire to mega/nopy or GD file? cant access Mediafire from my end. TIA

4.10 star(s) 137 Votes