Arnav Dasari

Sep 14, 2020
Further more, which end should MC and Victor be on in Karen's Spitroast is also a thought provoking question that requires much needed follow up.
No matter how I feel about her, she doesn't deserve to die. Moreover, to die in such a way - choking on her son's cock. So Victor goes to the back, MC does her mouth.

Arnav Dasari

Sep 14, 2020
Further more, which end should MC and Victor be on in Karen's Spitroast is also a thought provoking question that requires much needed follow up.
No matter how I feel about her, she doesn't deserve to die. Moreover, to die in such a way - choking on her son's cock. So Victor goes to the back, MC does her mouth.
Also we should really add mr Tombs to that hypothetical scenario. Poor guy didn't see any action in a long time, so he deserves his share of the pie - besides, Karen always was a pain in the ass for him, it's only just if he'd repay her in kind.

neil92

Jan 30, 2018
can anyone change WT link from mediafire to mega/nopy or GD file? cant access Mediafire from my end. TIA

Arnav Dasari

Sep 14, 2020
- Does choosing to fap to the school principal(?) masturbating have any consequences later on? I didn't do it because I wouldn't do it IRL, but I want to pick the option because it apparently gives mommy points.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

- How long is this game approximately? Does chapter 20 mean the game currently has 20 days and a chapter is 1 day?
Yep, 1 chapter - 1 day.

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017

Major Announcement
Greetings friends,
I hope everyone is doing great and staying healthy. We have two major announcements to make today, and we are truly grateful to be able to share this with all of you.

First Announcement: Milky Touch will be finished in January 2022.

Second Announcement: Our next game, Neon Touch, will be online in Early 2022.
P.S.
Our patrons will have access to the testing version in June 2022.

Let me start by saying how much we appreciate all of you. The support you’ve offered Milky Touch through the years has been amazing and it has kept us energized through this incredible journey. We owe everyone who pledged to the game or even just helped spread awareness of it a big debt of gratitude.

Thank you!

Now, please let me elaborate a bit on the First Announcement.
The decision to conclude Milky Touch is tough for everyone. The adventure of building a game from scratch can hardly be described with simple words. Together, we overcame a lot of challenges and difficulties.
That, alone, is beyond amazing.
There are several reasons why I decided it’s time to bring Milky Touch to an end. The most prominent reason; the brutal truth for me and for the team, is that financially speaking, I can not keep MT going for too much longer.
In other words, we’re in a Go Big or Go Home situation.
The team and I have decided to Go Big. So following the Mossland Chapter, the story will officially enter its final stage. We have planned a solid ending for everyone and all the major routes present in the game. And after that, we’ll start developing our upcoming game - Neon Touch. You can find out more information regarding this project in the following post.

There will be Two More Updates and roughly Twelve New Scenes.

Ending Chapter One (Chapter 21)
will feature Five Scenes and will be ready in Mid-October.

Ending Chapter Two (Chapter 22) will feature Seven Scenes and a hidden ending! The plan is to have Part Two, the final conclusion of Milky Touch, available in Mid to Late December, before Christmas.

The team and I are all extremely grateful to have Milky Touch, and all of you guys, as a significant part of our lives these past two years. Even though Milky Touch is not a perfect game, we tried our best to make it something special. Still, on the plus side, we have learned many lessons during the game development process. Sure, we have regrets, but more than that, we have a passion to improve our craft, to build something even closer to perfect with our next game.
So remember, just because one chapter is ending, it does not that Studio Kuma’s book is finished. I think now is the right time to introduce you guys to the new game that we will be working on once Milky Touch is completed in December.
Now, with the hard news behind us, allow me to officially introduce you to our upcoming game - and our new vision - Neon Touch.

NSFW Poster, official announcement

Neon_Touch_Poster.jpg

Last edited:

John-18

Mar 22, 2018
There are several reasons why I decided it’s time to bring Milky Touch to an end. The most prominent reason; the brutal truth for me and for the team, is that financially speaking, I can not keep MT going for too much longer.
In other words, we’re in a Go Big or Go Home situation.
The Devs don't have enough financial resources to conclude a project which is already well under way yet those limited resources are enough to start an even bigger project from scratch?

I can't seem to be able to understand this kind of logic.

Reactions: hiya02

PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020
The Devs don't have enough financial resources to conclude a project which is already well under way yet those limited resources are enough to start an even bigger project from scratch?

I can't seem to be able to understand this kind of logic.
Milky Touch did not get enough $ traction so the dev and his team had a choice - stop creating Anything ... or ... Try creating a different story using the same art style that makes it unusual and special relative to the same models that we see in so many stories.

This is what their 'Go Big or Go Home' comment meant.

Who knew that RL costs for an AVN, like a place to live, food, electricity, hardware, the time of very capable artists, and voice acting would, for example, cost $?

How many people have spent hours playing this VN and never given the creators $1?

Milky Touch will at least get some kind of ending, unlike so may good to great VNs that are enjoyed by many on pirate sites like F95 but never supported enough to survive through time - and get abandoned.

4.10 star(s) 139 Votes