qazxsw80

Sep 1, 2019
We'll have to wait for a few more weeks ? Buddy how long you are on this thread ? Normally after patreon release we get the game in 2-3 days. I don't think i ever had to wait 4 or 5 days.
I've been here longer than most folks. An alpha version is almost never available here. And we'll have to wait another week for the official version. And at least the two most recent betas weren't available here immediately, but after a week of waiting.

veldrane

Jun 19, 2018
I made a mirror on gdrive for the latest version. But since gdrive limit on the number of downloads, can someone make lot of mirrors like the first page? or the compressed version is also fine (if so message me)

Changelog Chapter 20 Part 2:
One new animation for Claudia
One new animation for Octavia
One new animation for Riley
One new scene for Riley
Three shortscenes (merged into one story) for Claudia
Fully voiced Claudia in part 1
New BGMs
New SFXs

Last edited:

jetama

Oct 28, 2020
I made a mirror on gdrive for the latest version. But since gdrive limit on the number of downloads, can someone make lot of mirrors like the first page? or the compressed version is also fine (if so message me)

Changelog Chapter 20 Part 2:
One new animation for Claudia
One new animation for Octavia
One new animation for Riley
One new scene for Riley
Three shortscenes (merged into one story) for Claudia
Fully voiced Claudia in part 1
New BGMs
New SFXs
cant you upload it to mega?

Reactions: Vsgz

qazxsw80

Sep 1, 2019
On the first page of the thread in the first post press "Report" in the bottom left corner. Then choose "Game update" and insert the link into "More information" field. The moderator will do the rest.

veldrane

Jun 19, 2018
On the first page of the thread in the first post press "Report" in the bottom left corner. Then choose "Game update" and insert the link into "More information" field. The moderator will do the rest.
done that, hopefully it won't be long

here some of the ss from new update, sadly lack of content for octavia in this one
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

qazxsw80

Sep 1, 2019
done that, hopefully it won't be long

here some of the ss from new update, sadly lack of content for octavia in this one
Thank you.
Thankfully, I was fast enough to close the spoiler before looking at the pictures. :ROFLMAO: Seeing them before playing would certainly spoil the fun for me.:eek:

Reactions: Arnav Dasari
4.10 star(s) 139 Votes