monksims

Mar 17, 2019
As I'm going on different forks, I'm at MC's aunt to whom I just gave a "tape". A tape? How about a USB stick instead? MC uploaded the video file to a cloud storage and made a TAPE to his aunt... I know that people still talk about tapes when they talk about video recordings but MC wouldn't be handing a tape for a digital data.

BlackCobalt

Dec 21, 2019
Yeah. I think that is a typo in the script because he talks about Olivia next time. And he doesn't know MC knows Octavia. Of course he knows her real name but, as a shrewd businessman as he is, he has no intention to use two different names while talking to a masked random club member. Or maybe he isn't as clever as I thought he was... :D
It's most probably a typo since the MC doesn't even react when the supervisor says her real name and in the succeeding dialogue he goes back to saying 'Olivia'.

Reactions: monksims

BarbarrossaNA

Sep 10, 2019
I hear the voices in my head... and love them. Second time playing this game and have to say it's pretty enjoyable. The style is not one I'm used to but by it's very uniqueness.. coupled with the ease of playability.. well it's a solid 7/10 Looking forward to the more of the same.

COOLak

Dec 26, 2017
Btw, on Android the game becomes unresponsive and requires restarting each time I minimize it or even if I just let the screen untouched for a few seconds until the point when the lockscreen is triggered. Does anyone else have this problem? I played it on an Android 7.1 Lenovo tablet.

khai792

Apr 23, 2020
Btw, on Android the game becomes unresponsive and requires restarting each time I minimize it or even if I just let the screen untouched for a few seconds until the point when the lockscreen is triggered. Does anyone else have this problem? I played it on an Android 7.1 Lenovo tablet.
Play on computer for the best experience dude

Reactions: NukaCola

smokebox

Dec 22, 2018
I really love this game, but one thing that's really offputting to me is that the only two characters that I care about, namely the teacher & headmistress, you get "cucked" by both because one is forced to work in the sex industry and the other is basically whoring around. Kind of a shame really.
Cucked? how the mc is getting cucked by two woman that he DOESN'T have a relationship? the headmistress is an old friend of Claudia and the mother of your friend, so her husband Leon is the one being cucked, and the teacher is also MARRIED, if you made a deal with the mask manager, he tells you that she never done anything sexual with the clients and that she will only do with you if you choose to exploit her, so if she gave you a blowjob the one being cucked is her husband.

Scyths

Mar 18, 2019
Cucked? how the mc is getting cucked by two woman that he DOESN'T have a relationship? the headmistress is an old friend of Claudia and the mother of your friend, so her husband Leon is the one being cucked, and the teacher is also MARRIED, if you made a deal with the mask manager, he tells you that she never done anything sexual with the clients and that she will only do with you if you choose to exploit her, so if she gave you a blowjob the one being cucked is her husband.
If you had actually spent as much time and thought reading my message as you've spent writing me an angry comment, you would have rather quickly and smartly figured out why out of all my message, only the word cucked is in quotation marks. But I digress, I guess it's my bad, I must have expected too much.

4.10 star(s) 137 Votes