Studio Kuma

The Broke Dev
Game Developer
Feb 2, 2019
Thanks for the reply. If that's the case, Praetor is good enough for the soundtrack.
Just so you know we have a music room feature in our game so you can enjoy the soundtrack for free :ROFLMAO: . But Praetor gives you access to High-res soundtrack.;)

khai792

Apr 23, 2020
So far there is only one, which is Octavia's bar scene. And it's not a new scene, just some cut variations.
There might be one for Claudia this month.
We seriously don't know what to offer to consuls since they are simply paying the price of a AAA game each month, but we do keep them updated with teasers, game dev thoughs n news stuff.
It's basically a tier which you enjoy access to MT development updates in real time and access to chat with this lewd dude called Kuma anytime you want :ROFLMAO:
oh wait, despite I'm not Patreon, I could chat with u anytime through Panda :HideThePain:

• Haha
Reactions: Studio Kuma

Swordsman83

Anti Anti-NTR & Anti-Woke Crusader
Donor
Apr 14, 2020
For now there is only one vaginal sex scene and that's with Linda Weng, not even the daughter. I'll have to wait until you can actually have incestuous fuck.
Linda Weng's Daughter ? I believe we haven't seen her yet, will she appear in the future updates ?

Swordsman83

Anti Anti-NTR & Anti-Woke Crusader
Donor
Apr 14, 2020
around 40, depends, if the studio can survive

40 days. hopefully we get to see that..

the longest days i ever played in VN is up to day 145 but there is a timeskip from day 39 to day 139

ever thought of putting the game on steam to generate another source of revenue ?

Last edited:
  • Red Heart

Studio Kuma

The Broke Dev
Game Developer
Feb 2, 2019
40 days. hopefully we get to see that..

the longest days i ever played in VN is up to day 145 but there is a timeskip from day 39 to day 139

ever thought of putting the game on steam to generate another source of revenue ?
Had a tough past with Steam so no, been thinking about putting it on some JP platform like Getchu and DLsite once it's completed.

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017

Before everything, the next update will be out on the 9th before midnight PST.
I know it's only Friday, but I feel like I have a lot to say to you guys so I'm writing this to you all, a bit early.
First of all, THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE SUPPORTS.
I know I've been saying this a lot but honestly, I was just thinking about how amazing this journey has been, and how desperate we were four months ago. It just blows my mind how you guys loved our creation so much and would like to support us and encourage us to keep going, regardless of the fact that we are offering so little to our supporters.
So seriously, Thank you, for letting us do what we loved to do for a living.
Then I'll need to apologize to you all and to my team for being a bit laggy for the past 30 days, and there shouldn't be any excuse for it. Responsibility is what it is, and there is no run away from it.
I will take this month as an alarm for the future, and try my best to make sure it doesn't happen again.
Thirdly, I need to brief you guys of our future schedule.

Script
All done for this upcoming update (huh yeah it'd better be LOL), and getting started on the last portion of day 12, which would be updated on the 29th of May.

Art:
The art for the Secret scene literally just got done an hour ago, and it is amazing. I didn't really dig this theme but oh boi, the artist brought me down. (Some of you are probably thinking about NTR but it's not, I promise)
One of Karen's animation is done, and we are currently doing VA work for it.
The artist is working on the second animation and the short scene goes before it. they will be done on time
I honestly never thought of anyone could just work more than 12 hours a day and 7 days a week without stopping a single bit, now I know one. :)
The artist is definitely getting a brand new drawing pad NOW, I can't wait until we get to 1500$ haha.

Musica:
Done a while ago, and you dudes will enjoy it.

Coding:
Just getting started, it will be done on time.

VA:
Katelyn: Baseline's finally done, we will start on getting ALL of her lines (well not a lot tbh) voiced soon. It MAY get updated in 29th's update, we'll see, no guarantees.
Karen: Oolay-Tiger is working on her animation sounds, she do have quite some new lines in day 12, which will also be voiced, but it will not be in this upcoming update, instead it will be in 29th's update, with the fully voiced animation.
Claudia: Her new lines will be voiced in our 29th's update.
Riley: We are doing a casting call for Riley, she won't be voiced soon, but the work is underway, so expect to hear her voice next month or in July at the latest. I'm excited.
Sending a Big heart to Kittenvox, who not only offered Katelyn and Claudia a soul but also helping us with the castings and all the other stuff. Thank you Kat (Kit? Kit sounds really weird).

That's basically it, I think we will get rid of 22nd's release and just release the two animations + one short scene on the 29th as our Official Epic release :p
Releasing One animation (probably serves no good but being a huge spoiler) on the 22nd just doesn't make much sense to me, lemme know what do you guys think about this.
Alright, my fingers are rioting now, you guys take care and stay positive.
Everything will get better, and our lives will shine again.

Team Kuma.

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Donor
Respected User
Aug 5, 2018
Milky Touch v1.19 is Ready~

Keep in mind this is just a teaser update of our epic update, two voiced animations + another scene will be updated on the 29th!

Enjoy.

Win/Linux:

Mac:

Android:

Studio Kuma

The Broke Dev
Game Developer
Feb 2, 2019
Im more interested in the new No More Golden Days update, iirc it was slated for "early 2020"... we are about mid 2020.
The artwork and voicework for that blondie is.... oh man!
Check our later posts, :love: , for some reason that shall not be named, we couldn't release NMGD's future updates on Patreon. Plus we are focusing on MT until this August once we reached our break-even point. It will be there, but we can't guarantee you with a date yet.

Reactions: Grelk

freakanime

Oct 14, 2018
Happy that support from this game is slowly picking up. Really love the update for the Mom the story and buildup is perfect.

The Sex Animation is unique and probably one of my favorite in this site.

Dyhart

Jul 30, 2017
Patreon Rules, against Incest
So does that mean Viktor will start calling her stepmom as well? Never could understand why he kept calling Claudia "mom" instead of "your mom" when he was talking to the MC

darkslayer5

Special Kind of Hero
Donor
Compressor
Feb 14, 2020
Milky Touch [v1.19] [Studio Kuma] - Original Size: 943MB

Compressed version for PC (91MB): -
done by UnRen v0.8 (Sam@F95zone) & Cruncher v0.4.1 (bas@F95zone)

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 139 Votes