Danyboy

Jul 21, 2017
Meh, personally, just because the third person doesn't have a dick, doesn't make it any less sharing. That would mean a dead end for me, which would be too bad, because i absolutely love the art. That killed my Maya (even though i loved her model the most) route in Badik for example, hopefully it won't be the same here. Clearly, Claudia was my favourite until this update.
Yeah kinda agree, no sharing, means no sharing does not matter sex, for me. If anything happens between Karen and Claudia hope it would be avoidable.

waaaghkus

Dec 19, 2018
i was curios about this game when i found it , looks promising so i tried it and i have to say, its fantastic, i like the story and the art and animation are awsome. really well made. so i became a patreon.

Reactions: Swordsman83

Swordsman83

Anti Anti-NTR & Anti-Woke Crusader
Donor
Apr 14, 2020
If more people don't come to support this project, it will have to be abandonded soon. Dev is struggling with money but sure go keep throwing money to motherfuckers like Dark Cookie, Dark Silver, Geeseki, Gumdrop etc etc
Hopefully it don't comes to that... I will be very sad to see this game being abandoned..

How is Dark cookie able to rake in $69,000 per month and Studio Kuma isn't even getting 1/4 of that. ? I can't simply understand..

Reactions: tankdick and LaPein

qazxsw80

Sep 1, 2019
If more people don't come to support this project, it will have to be abandonded soon. Dev is struggling with money but sure go keep throwing money to motherfuckers like Dark Cookie, Dark Silver, Geeseki, Gumdrop etc etc
Yeah, Patreon is a funny place. I was amazed when I saw that Sad Crab with their sad Innocent Witches, which has gone nowhere for 4 years, receives 8 times the support that Studio Kuma has. With worse art, tiny updates, no sex scenes, no voice acting... People are strange.)
Check our later posts, :love: , for some reason that shall not be named, we couldn't release NMGD's future updates on Patreon. Plus we are focusing on MT until this August once we reached our break-even point. It will be there, but we can't guarantee you with a date yet.
I hope that NMGD won't be abandoned. I really like the idea and how it is completely different from Milky Touch. I guess the problem is that NMGD is all about non-consensual sex, rape and other wonderful things that are forbidden on Patreon. :LOL:

Vondoot

Jan 11, 2018
Hey Messieurs have you considered getting your game uploaded on to Steam? Other devs have started moving in that direction. Could maybe be another source of income perhaps?

MOAR Cowbell

Apr 20, 2018
Hey Messieurs have you considered getting your game uploaded on to Steam? Other devs have started moving in that direction. Could maybe be another source of income perhaps?
Here is something that Messieurs replied to someone about Steam a few pages back

Had a tough past with Steam so no, been thinking about putting it on some JP platform like Getchu and DLsite once it's completed.
https://f95zone.to/threads/milky-touch-v1-19-studio-kuma.28224/page-83#post-3453529

Miðgarðsormr

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2017
A great way to increase finances would be to leave out the voice over which saves alot of time and finish the game. Then add the voice over later and toss it on steam.

Even if the dev does not want to sell it over steam and i can understand reasons why. You can not deny the fact that a game like this would sell on steam like sliced bread. Have you seen what kind of sex game quality wise make money on steam? Absolute garbage. There are maybe 5 who deserve to make good money there but the majority is absolutely horrible.

qazxsw80

Sep 1, 2019
A great way to increase finances would be to leave out the voice over which saves alot of time and finish the game. Then add the voice over later and toss it on steam.
I'm pretty sure the voice over doesn't slow the progress of the game at all (although, it certainly requires some money). The artist does. He can only draw a certain amount of pictures and everyone else is waiting for him/her.

qazxsw80

Sep 1, 2019
Hi
I am Fan of your Game and your Art ... so if you allow me to see your profile on this Website I'll tell you Why am I ask this ...
So May I know What kind of 2d art is this game ? (Name package or Figures with daz3d) or maybe it's made with another Graphic design program (Like Poser) ? thanks for sharing any detail.
If you Message me I will Appreciate ...
It is the third time you are asking this question and you have already been answered on page 81.

• Haha
Reactions: fortuna95

KittenVox

Feb 27, 2020
Provided the VAs aren’t booked, provided they’re not stricken with allergies (‘cause sounding like you’ve stuffed cotton up your nose is so sexy, yo), and provided I get up off my lazy ass and do the work, it takes Kuma’s sound engineer a day or two to integrate dialogue. Ditching VA saves money in the short term, certainly, but Kuma respects the work of his team and pays them accordingly.

Last edited:

sami85

Feb 15, 2019
It is the one we just updated. I probably shouldn't use the word "secret". :p
Hi... I am very excited to know about your Art ... is it any specific software you worked with ??? if you use any package or made any figure package tell me about it ; maybe you need to make money with your ART too.
thanks

4.10 star(s) 139 Votes