Studio Kuma

The Broke Dev
Game Developer
Feb 2, 2019
I know what you mean ... but still there is some package for art in some website you can use for your game ... I didn't mean that is handmade on paper like RoadRunner or tom jerry ... so thanks for your attention I will Edit that comment ;)
To answer your question once for all :giggle:
1. The only software our artist use is Photoshop.
2. Everything's hand-drawn, there is no modeling or any "packages" used.
3. The artist uses a Wacom drawing pad.
Hope this clears the fog for you ;)

• Red Heart
Reactions: sami85 and lockerxx

Laius

Mar 17, 2017
Is the Claudia/Karen scene happening regardless of your previous choices? I kinda hoped the 'i don't want to share Claudia with anyone' meant something..
Same thing here. Will we able to choose in the next verions?

qwertycoltan

Jun 2, 2018
But Riley's route in no way coincides with Victor's, i think you meant Karen
your probably right, i meant that i don't want to place the camera, i only played through it once for now and the walkthrough said something about riley being a splinter of victor's route

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
your probably right, i meant that i don't want to place the camera, i only played through it once for now and the walkthrough said something about riley being a splinter of victor's route
I think that camera is ultimately more important for the aunt route, than Victor, and after the last Karen scene, hell yeah I want some dirt on her.

yandex

Oct 17, 2018
Some thoughts : the MC feels like a greedy kid who will play with others' toys but absolutely not share their own ones. The fierce wording he uses when denying any sharing with Viktor of HIS Claudia, I mean Viktor shared HIS Karen with MC and MC even jerked off with Viktor's KAren's hand and came on her but Viktor so much as looks at HIS Claudia and MC goes off the rails. Kind of, no very much feel bad for Viktor too...

Reactions: neodtst

BlackCobalt

Dec 21, 2019
Some thoughts : the MC feels like a greedy kid who will play with others' toys but absolutely not share their own ones. The fierce wording he uses when denying any sharing with Viktor of HIS Claudia, I mean Viktor shared HIS Karen with MC and MC even jerked off with Viktor's KAren's hand and came on her but Viktor so much as looks at HIS Claudia and MC goes off the rails. Kind of, no very much feel bad for Viktor too...
Greedy seems a bit too shallow. I think possessive would be a better way to describe the MC's character especially since Claudia is MC's [Mom] so there is a concrete reason for his possessiveness towards Claudia especially because my guess is that since Marcello (MC's father) has been and is still a failure as a father then another male in the family has to step up which is no other than the MC himself.

neodtst

Apr 4, 2017
Yah I mean I don't self immerse in MC , so i get kinda peeved at his reactions.

Detach yourself from the MC from a moment and consider this subjectively
Even disregarding the fact first that Victor let him peep at Karen for his BD,
the MC went to put the cam in Karen room to spy on her and can't get it back , (now this part is really obnoxious) he actually blatantly ask Victor to get the Spy cam back from Karen's room for him , but yet whenever Victor even look or comment on claudia , the MC becomes all worked up. :rolleyes:

Imagine your roommate come to you for help and say his toilet stuck badly and ask you for help to clear his literally "shitz". You help him and the next day your water went out and you ask him if you can use his bathroom and he say "F off".
I mean seriously I glad I don't self insert as MC,
This guy is a total dick.
Hehehe so as a player , I force the MC to share ;) but even when sharing he kinda obnoxious , "I don't share this , I don't share that" :mad:
I think the only woman Victor got to share with his so called "best friend" is his own mom or maybe even not.:unsure:

Reactions: yandex

yandex

Oct 17, 2018
since Claudia is MC's [Mom] so there is a concrete reason for his possessiveness towards Claudia especially because my guess is that since Marcello (MC's father) has been and is still a failure as a father then another male in the family has to step up which is no other than the MC himself.
Well Karen is Viktor's mom so that equals off, but other than that MC's behaviour is sorely against fairness, especially considering that Viktor is his best friend, more so I feel very bad for Viktor, he has everything better than MC, wealth, a powerful family and father (even hotter mother, I like Karen more), yet he is going to be absolutely cucked by MC

• Angry
Reactions: EZ8lt

yandex

Oct 17, 2018
Yah I mean I don't self immerse in MC , so i get kinda peeved at his reactions.

Detach yourself from the MC from a moment and consider this subjectively
Even disregarding the fact first that Victor let him peep at Karen for his BD,
the MC went to put the cam in Karen room to spy on her and can't get it back , (now this part is really obnoxious) he actually blatantly ask Victor to get the Spy cam back from Karen's room for him , but yet whenever Victor even look or comment on claudia , the MC becomes all worked up. :rolleyes:

Imagine your roommate come to you for help and say his toilet stuck badly and ask you for help to clear his literally "shitz". You help him and the next day your water went out and you ask him if you can use his bathroom and he say "F off".
I mean seriously I glad I don't self insert as MC,
This guy is a total dick.
Hehehe so as a player , I force the MC to share ;) but even when sharing he kinda obnoxious , "I don't share this , I don't share that" :mad:
I think the only woman Victor got to share with his so called "best friend" is his own mom or maybe even not.:unsure:
Exactly, If we look at it objectively or from Viktor's perspective, or even from a neutral point, Viktor is absolutely getting the short end of stick, Viktor shares with MC, his resources, toys, most everything, even HIS Karen but MC thinks of Viktor as an incompetent fool, MC is taking advantage of Viktor and Viktor is getting absolutely nothing in return.

Somebody share their lunch with you, you eat it to your heart's content and afterwards tell them don't even think about tasting MY lunch. Come to think of it this Karen/ Claudia is only one thing where Viktor is being treated unfairly, MC is completely unfair to Viktor. My heart weeps for Viktor :mad::mad::mad::(:(:(

BlackCobalt

Dec 21, 2019
Well Karen is Viktor's mom so that equals off, but other than that MC's behaviour is sorely against fairness, especially considering that Viktor is his best friend, more so I feel very bad for Viktor, he has everything better than MC, wealth, a powerful family and father (even hotter mother, I like Karen more), yet he is going to be absolutely cucked by MC
Karen may be Victor's mom but he has rarely/never(?) been given the affection and attention that a mother would give to their offspring which led me to think that he isn't really affectionate towards Karen. That doesn't seem to be the case for MC as he seems to despise Marcello as a father and husband regarding how he treats Claudia and leeches off of her well-earned money for the family. There is a possibility though that the MC could indeed be naturally against sharing anything as a part of his character as a person but my belief still leans toward the MC only wanting his mom for himself since that one scene where Victor asks you to share your mom with him you're only given the dialog choices of [Any other girl but mom] or [No fucking way] where the first option makes the MC say "I'm fine with not touching Karen again because I'm not fine with you messing around with mom." and with the second option the MC says "You know how much mom means to me and my family."

What I think is that the MC is affectionate towards his mom, Claudia, and he's determined to protect her from anyone "trying to fuck with her".

ChristianGrey

Jan 16, 2018
As far as I know, dev said MC would share his woman except Claudia/Mom

Karen may be Victor's mom but he has rarely/never(?) been given the affection and attention that a mother would give to their offspring which led me to think that he isn't really affectionate towards Karen.

What I think is that the MC is affectionate towards his mom, Claudia, and he's determined to protect her from anyone "trying to fuck with her".
Agree(y)

HentaiBro47

Dec 7, 2017
I enjoyed the game's art and appreciate the developer's effort for including voice into the game. The writings may be long but at least it's not shabby.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Studio Kuma

groknatarz

Donor
Apr 29, 2020
First VN I have actually problems with some sentences as I'm not a native speaker, but the writing is excessive (in a good way) and the artstyle is simply outstanding. Just a great game overall. Can't wait for next versions.

Reactions: Studio Kuma

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017

I'm running out of pics for our Blogs...... :p
Not a lot of news for this week, if you haven't check out the teaser yet, do check it out. It's some amazing treats for your ears~
Karen's 1st animation is now fully voiced, and custom BGM is ready as well. This time this animation will have six stages, each with unique Voice acting, not gonna lie, the VA (Oolay-Tiger) went beyond my expectation for this one.
Idk if you guys checked out Nvidia's GTC keynote presentation yet, but damn that AI composed Music is fantastic.
I feel like I have a lot to say to you guys but rn I'm kinda speechless, for no reason, maybe I'm just a bit too tired today, been hit hard by poor sleeping qualities. (I miss my bed lol)
Let's JUMP straight into the Progress report.

Script:
85% done, I still need to take a look at the new chunk the writer just delivered yesterday. By the end of this update, we should be caught up with day 12.

Art:
2nd animation WIP, after that there is a short scene (kinda like the prologue for these Karen animations ). I'm confident that we will have all the arts ready for 29th's update.
Then there is the Greyscale illustration that will be updated by the end of this month, 1st of June the latest.
Keep in mind that because we are so caught up with art's scheduling, all of our art reserves will be completely depleted after June's update (June 11th), so June's update will only contain one short scene.
I hate the fact that we won't be updating much contents in June, but oh boi, once you see what we have created with those two animations + the short scene, hopefully you'll agree with me that it's all worth it. >.<

Musica:
Music producer is currently composing for our 2nd animation, then there are some VA editing works to do, plus adding some SFXs for animations. Expect no delay (as always).

VA:
Karen's 1st animation is now fully voiced, it is just beyond amazing.
Karen's 2nd animation will be voiced as soon as the art is ready.
Karen's lines will be voiced as soon as the scripts are ready too.
Claudia's new lines will be voiced as well.
We are working on Katelyn's lines, I'm not certain that we can have those done and ready to go by 29th. Will need to chat with Kat to double-check if it's doable.
Kat is also helping us preparing Riley's Casting Calls, it should be online any minute, and hopefully, we can have Riley fully voiced by June, July the latest. Considering the fact that she doesn't have a lot of lines.

GUI:
We are working on a Studio Kuma Logo, idk if it will be ready for this update, and idk if it will turn out great, but we are doing one. :p

This is pretty much for this note, and dayum I need to play some lewd games to recharge my battery tmr. If you have any recommendations, drop it in the comments!

Stay Strong,
Team Kuma

4.10 star(s) 139 Votes