khai792

Apr 23, 2020
guy, Kuma's team need to survive, if u guy like this game, we probably have to support them in their Patreon, new update will come up when they reached their point in August, before August plz help them if u could

Swordsman83

Anti Anti-NTR & Anti-Woke Crusader
Donor
Apr 14, 2020
if you don't skip text and multiple walkthrough to unlock all scenes, 4-5 hours ?

playb0y44

Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Here's my compressed version.
Milky Touch [v1.20] [Studio Kuma] - Original Size: 1.03 GB

Download Win,Linux (155MB): - - -
Download Mac (139MB): - - -
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Studio Kuma

The Broke Dev
Game Developer
Feb 2, 2019
If you saved just before the end of update v1.19, don't even try to download v1.20. Waste of time.
It ends exactly at the same time as the previous update (in my case the game lasted 3 clicks)
It's interesting in a way that.
1) When we update v1.19 with 20 pages of story but only one scene, people are complaining that they aren't getting enough arts.
2) For v1.20 we updated 10 pages of story + 3 scenes, (2 of them are amazing animations), yet there is complaints for not getting enough stories.
3) When we update once a month instead of twice a month, complaints regarding the update schedule being too laggy.

As for your "waste of time", it hurts when we see comments like that, especially when my artist had worked more than 12 hours a day, 7 days a week non-stop to deliver the animations and not to mention our writers, coders, editors, and VAs staying up late to make sure quality is good while delivering everything on time, and ofc you have the right to say it just as I have the right to speak on behave of my team to express our feelings.

If you seriously think MT is not worthy of your time, sure buddy. I feel bad that MT couldn't deliver you the pleasure you are looking for, but do know that we have given everything to this game and this is the best we can do, for now.

And if you are reading this, I apologize for getting emotional here, I'm a human being and seeing people saying our creation which the team had poured so much love n efforts into, I doubt nobody, who actually cares for this game, wouldn't feel upset.

Comments like "Waste of time" would only hurt the team. It wouldn't get the team to produce more, and we are already producing as much as we could.

Last edited:

Swordsman83

Donor
Apr 14, 2020
It's interesting in a way that.
1) When we update v1.19 with 20 pages of story but only one scene, people are complaining that they aren't getting enough arts.
2) For v1.20 we updated 10 pages of story + 3 scenes, (2 of them are amazing animations), yet there is complaints for not getting enough stories.
3) When we update once a month instead of twice a month, complaints regarding the update schedule being too laggy.

As for your "waste of time", it hurts when we see comments like that, especially when my artist had worked more than 12 hours a day, 7 days a week non-stop to deliver the animations and not to mention our writers, coders, editors, and VAs staying up late to make sure quality is good while delivering everything on time, and ofc you have the right to say it just as I have the right to speak on behave of my team to express our feelings.

If you seriously think MT is not worthy of your time, sure buddy. I feel bad that MT couldn't deliver you the pleasure you are looking for, but do know that we have given everything to this game and this is the best we can do, for now.

And if you are reading this, I apologize for getting emotional here, I'm a human being and seeing people saying our creation which the team had poured so much love n efforts into, I doubt nobody, who actually cares for this game, wouldn't feel upset.

Comments like that would only hurt the team. It wouldn't get the team to produce more, and we are already producing as much as we could.
From V 1.19 to v 1.20 have 3 clicks ? that's simply untrue. It's definitely much more than that.

Don't be upset. Keep up the good work. One thing i learned in life, you can't please everybody, no matter what you do there are bound to have criticisms.

Below is a picture best to illustrate my point.

Last edited:

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
I think I understand where he is coming from. Maybe he used to playing 3D render game that have like 500 -1000 new render each update and don't know game with 2D drawing art like this take a lot more time to make. I do agreed that amount of content per update for this game is pretty short compared to some other game thought.

BlackCobalt

Dec 21, 2019
If you saved just before the end of update v1.19, don't even try to download v1.20. Waste of time.
It ends exactly at the same time as the previous update (in my case the game lasted 3 clicks)
Funny you should say that. Thankfully I had the intuition (and happened to have a save file a few choices back to where Victor was asked to accompany Claudia to get the dessert) so I did what any person who could properly utilize sensible thinking and tried the other choice [Say Nothing] instead of [Offer Help] and what do you know? The contents of the new update was actually there!

[EDIT]
Even if the scenes weren't what "flips my switch" I appreciate the amazing effort put into the animations, art, and character voices. I'm looking forward to more amazing animated scenes for MT :D

Swordsman83

Donor
Apr 14, 2020
Funny you should say that. Thankfully I had the intuition (and happened to have a save file a few choices back to where Victor was asked to accompany Claudia to get the dessert) so I did what any person who could properly utilize sensible thinking and tried the other choice [Say Nothing] instead of [Offer Help] and what do you know? The contents of the new update was actually there!
no wonder he said the game lasted 3 clicks.. :sneaky:

• Haha
Reactions: BlackCobalt

SecretSal

Aug 25, 2016
Don't know about the update content, since I just played this from the start. But those animations are phenomenal, easily the best 2D animation I've seen in any game here.

The only minor thing I'd tweak is that a lot of the times, the image/animation shifts are not in sync with the accompanying text, but either slightly ahead or behind. That throws off the rhythm of the action a little. But that could be fixed with shuffling a few lines of code around, so no biggie. Looking forward to more.

Studio Kuma

The Broke Dev
Game Developer
Feb 2, 2019
Don't know about the update content, since I just played this from the start. But those animations are phenomenal, easily the best 2D animation I've seen in any game here.

The only minor thing I'd tweak is that a lot of the times, the image/animation shifts are not in sync with the accompanying text, but either slightly ahead or behind. That throws off the rhythm of the action a little. But that could be fixed with shuffling a few lines of code around, so no biggie. Looking forward to more.
Which scene is that? So we can fix it. ;)

Reactions: SecretSal
4.10 star(s) 139 Votes