bigjon112689

Jan 12, 2020
It's interesting in a way that.
1) When we update v1.19 with 20 pages of story but only one scene, people are complaining that they aren't getting enough arts.
2) For v1.20 we updated 10 pages of story + 3 scenes, (2 of them are amazing animations), yet there is complaints for not getting enough stories.
3) When we update once a month instead of twice a month, complaints regarding the update schedule being too laggy.

As for your "waste of time", it hurts when we see comments like that, especially when my artist had worked more than 12 hours a day, 7 days a week non-stop to deliver the animations and not to mention our writers, coders, editors, and VAs staying up late to make sure quality is good while delivering everything on time, and ofc you have the right to say it just as I have the right to speak on behave of my team to express our feelings.

If you seriously think MT is not worthy of your time, sure buddy. I feel bad that MT couldn't deliver you the pleasure you are looking for, but do know that we have given everything to this game and this is the best we can do, for now.

And if you are reading this, I apologize for getting emotional here, I'm a human being and seeing people saying our creation which the team had poured so much love n efforts into, I doubt nobody, who actually cares for this game, wouldn't feel upset.

Comments like "Waste of time" would only hurt the team. It wouldn't get the team to produce more, and we are already producing as much as we could.

As short as it may have been/seemed id much rather have high quality with low quantity versus low quality with great quantity option usually being laggy and freezes up or just closes on you completely because of the rush put into it..

but still haters gonna hate especially once their impatience shows the loss of gratuity

Vanko1984

Jan 4, 2020
So how long ahead after 1.0 is this game gonna go? Looks so gorgeous that I'm willing to wait for final release, I'd just like to know how long is that.

robbaniak

Jul 17, 2019
1) When we update v1.19 with 20 pages of story but only one scene, people are complaining that they aren't getting enough arts.
2) For v1.20 we updated 10 pages of story + 3 scenes, (2 of them are amazing animations), yet there is complaints for not getting enough stories.
3) When we update once a month instead of twice a month, complaints regarding the update schedule being too laggy.

As for your "waste of time", it hurts when we see comments like that, especially when my artist had worked more than 12 hours a day, 7 days a week non-stop to deliver the animations and not to mention our writers, coders, editors, and VAs staying up late to make sure quality is good while delivering everything on time, and ofc you have the right to say it just as I have the right to speak on behave of my team to express our feelings.

If you seriously think MT is not worthy of your time, sure buddy. I feel bad that MT couldn't deliver you the pleasure you are looking for, but do know that we have given everything to this game and this is the best we can do, for now.

And if you are reading this, I apologize for getting emotional here, I'm a human being and seeing people saying our creation which the team had poured so much love n efforts into, I doubt nobody, who actually cares for this game, wouldn't feel upset.

Comments like "Waste of time" would only hurt the team. It wouldn't get the team to produce more, and we are already producing as much as we could.
Then try to understand my point of view: to see the effect of your work I would have to start the game from the beginning. If I don't want to do it, it's like I wrote earlier.

Duriel

Aug 25, 2017

I guess its fine to get emotional if it helps venting out a bit after reading comments that upset us, its inevitable, as you say we are human being.

Although, I would try not to let one or a few negative comments diminish all the other praises and encouraging words you receive, a negative word hits us more than 100 praises alltogether that's true, but please, try not to lose heart over it :giggle:, on the contrary, take it as a chance to understand what the feedback might be, buried in those words.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Studio Kuma

Studio Kuma

The Broke Dev
Game Developer
Feb 2, 2019
I guess its fine to get emotional if it helps venting out a bit after reading comments that upset us, its inevitable, as you say we are human being.

Although, I would try not to let one or a few negative comments diminish all the other praises and encouraging words you receive, a negative word hits us more than 100 praises alltogether that's true, but please, try not to lose heart over it :giggle:, on the contrary, take it as a chance to understand what the feedback might be, buried in those words.
Your sign reminds me that I need to play Fashion Business ASAP :ROFLMAO:

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
So now we can choose to let Claudia and Karen have their moment, and if we do that it's supposed to be advantageous when it comes to Claudia, or the picture of her there just shows that she'll have a scene?

Danyboy

Jul 21, 2017
So now we can choose to let Claudia and Karen have their moment, and if we do that it's supposed to be advantageous when it comes to Claudia, or the picture of her there just shows that she'll have a scene?
I think it just a future 3some path w Claudia and Karen, but ofc she will have scenes w mc before that.
Well, I researched here about this NTR, as I don't speak the language, I used a translator, but I was left with some doubts.
As I understand it, it seems that it will not have, or will be added in the future by dlc.
Correct me if I'm wrong: The game will not have NTR (I hope that it will not share), and if it does, it will be on a dlc in the future, that is, the game will not and will not be mentioned in it about it, and if you want it have NTR, will have to download separately and add to the game, would that be?
There wont be any ntr, if there will be, its going to be added by dlc. Also there might be Karen/Claudia sharing scene(kind of female ntr), but dev wrote that he is not sure if it will be or not and if yes then at very end of the game.

Reactions: V&M

Danyboy

Jul 21, 2017
Btw when mc and Claudia are going to talk about what happened at Party or could it be that she does not remember?

qweeerrrtt

Apr 20, 2019
Omg soooo many branches, its really hard to choose which girl to pick. I really wanna have everyone and get every single scene in 1 go. Props to the dev for making every girl in this game extremely attractive

Arelion

Oct 19, 2018
The gallery gives an error on Android, when is try to open it gives an error and when I try to skip it the game starts on the first day like I preset new game, is this only on Android?

Osprey

Apr 27, 2017
Loved this update. Karen scenes and VO work was amazing! Still sad you haven't reached your first goal in patreon, when this game has amazing visuals, animation, voice and music. Hell I even use your music in the background for other games. Is there any way to unlock music that is still locked?
And decided to up my pledge so you got your first goal in patreon! :)

Reactions: Studio Kuma

Strajder

Nov 26, 2018
Just completed game for the first time and all I can say to dev, well done mate, bloody well done. Two questions, can we somehow change names for characters and second question, in the latest changelog it says " Two amazing multi-staged and fully voiced animations (they blew my mind away) " I did not see those in day 12 except the short scene with karen and claudia kissing each other, am I missing something here?

Danyboy

Jul 21, 2017
Just completed game for the first time and all I can say to dev, well done mate, bloody well done. Two questions, can we somehow change names for characters and second question, in the latest changelog it says " Two amazing multi-staged and fully voiced animations (they blew my mind away) " I did not see those in day 12 except the short scene with karen and claudia kissing each other, am I missing something here?
You should chose first, when option about desert is given, second is imo 3some begining of 3some path which is not implanted yet.

Reactions: Strajder
4.10 star(s) 139 Votes