qazxsw80

Sep 1, 2019
Played the new version and it was amazing.
I love the attention to small details: people complained that they didn't know where to change the name of the MC and the developers added the way no one can miss it now. In the previous version I played, the aunt's face was static, now it shows emotions. The guys even replaced the generic renpy icon with their own. The game is not only getting bigger, it is also getting better with every update.
And those two animations - sex with Claudia and forced blowjob with Karen - they are incredible. I haven't seen something like that in any adult hand-drawn game.
Which scene is that? So we can fix it.
There is some problem in the last scene where the MC forces Karen to give him a blowjob. The pictures go before the text. "Your ball and fingers tense..." moment.
Also, I think there is supposed to be "play", not "plan" games.
12312312.png

Last edited:

qazxsw80

Sep 1, 2019
By the way, what are those "Grayscale" illustrations? I know, that they are for the patrons, but can we take a peek to find out what they are about? Maybe some small low-resolution picture?

Devil'sHunter

Mar 30, 2020
Can somebody share the complete save with all scence in gallery unlocked? i have replayed so many times but still couldnt unlck riley scene and day 10 last 3.....

mannice431

Jun 14, 2017
Doesn't anyone find it weird that Viktor has a way bigger dick than the MC? Generally these games always make sure the MC is packing the biggest wang, unless this is a sign that we may have NTR in the future.

hentai charley

Oct 17, 2019
I've dl'd the most recent version and started playing it. Found that 'Mute"does not work.

Clarification: I mean the in-game setting doesn't work, my laptop's Mute works fine.

Last edited:

thessaya

Jul 25, 2019
Patreon makes is sound as if this is going to be abandoned by august, I assume the mother/son route is still in the somewhat early stages so I won't get anywhere before the game disappears?

Carefree247

May 24, 2019
Patreon makes is sound as if this is going to be abandoned by august, I assume the mother/son route is still in the somewhat early stages so I won't get anywhere before the game disappears?
No, it's progressing and has clear timetables, just join the discord. As for the mother Claudia content it's progressing but story wise and not route wise as in the story progresses by days not by routes.

qazxsw80

Sep 1, 2019
Patreon says they need to hit 2500$ by august to keep the team afloat and they're not even at 1500$ though.
The game is great, but it is not well known yet. Now it takes much longer to amass a decent amount of support, than it was even a couple of years ago. Not to mention, that it seems that now there are too many games and too few patrons who are ready to pay.)
Also, there is no big franchise to back them up. It is much easier to attract patrons when you are developing a game about well-known characters, such as Something Unlimited, Four Elements Trainer or Star Channel.

Reactions: Studio Kuma

Ripley1982

Dec 8, 2017
This last uppdate was absolutly amazing, the claudia scenes were perfect and so was the voice acting. Really hope this game get the support it needs couse they actually seem to know what i like. I thought this would be a snailpace milkmachine but this showed it has potential.

Danyboy

Jul 21, 2017
I am probably going to update my 1$ pledge to 5$ this month(which is not big, but cant afford more atm:(). This is beautiful game that deserves every dollar it can get, hope you get more support and can keep going Kuma.

• Red Heart
4.10 star(s) 139 Votes