yesz

Jul 11, 2019
how do i start in this new version? it asks me for name but doesnt start

May 1, 2020
167. That's how many times i had to click to get through all the dialogue for the first karen masturbation scene. Of course that's not how many renders there were, there were only 10 of those most with differences so subtle that there was no way to really notice and enjoy them through so much reading. I mean i don't mind a little reading but that's just too much for a simple masturbation scene. Are all the sex scenes like that?

In my opinion, a scene shouldn't take longer to read through than it would take to do in real life and about half way through i stopped and wondered "Wait. She's still only touching her boobs?". In fact, even if you want to make a story driven game i don't think so much time should be spent explaining a sex scene but rather the story. The scenes themselves should be more minimal but with more renders, basically show don't tell. Otherwise i'd just read a book not play a game. I ended up just skipping half of it.

In the end, i just hope that this is something that changed in future updates because other than that i really enjoy the art style of the game and i just think its a very good game overall.

Also, the voice over of the scene was really good but again, it took so long to read through it that it just ended up repeating like 10 times, give or take a few, to the point i had to mute it. It also sounded very obviously like she was playing with her pussy which was kinda weird because it took a really long time to actually get to that point, again because it had so much reading. The sound actually just ended up making it harder to read through it because it was too distracting.

All in all, it's just really hard for me to enjoy a scene if i have to read through it for what felt like an obnoxiously long time. Again, show don't tell.

Skorm007

Nov 27, 2017
If they need a 1000 dollars more a month to survive. Couldn't they look at releasing the game in Early Acces on steam as some other devs have done? Would hate to see this project fail as it is one of the best written and most beautifull games on this site.

MOAR Cowbell

Apr 20, 2018
If they need a 1000 dollars more a month to survive. Couldn't they look at releasing the game in Early Acces on steam as some other devs have done? Would hate to see this project fail as it is one of the best written and most beautifull games on this site.
The Dev has already mentioned about releasing it on Steam already on this thread and it was basically a no.

yesz

Jul 11, 2019
hey guys might want to think about being able to name your saves. coming across an issue where i dont know which save is which route.
also when i saw riley's second scene, i was so taken with what i saw

D

Deleted member 1250241

From the screenshots I can tell I love the UI and art style, however, don't the girls look a bit all the same? How varied is the game?

Studio Kuma

The Broke Dev
Game Developer
Feb 2, 2019
hey guys might want to think about being able to name your saves. coming across an issue where i dont know which save is which route.
also when i saw riley's second scene, i was so taken with what i saw
It's a valid point and we will see it done if it's not that hard to code it, which I don't think it is, need to ask the coder about it when he gets up~

b--_--d

Jan 24, 2019
Loving this game quite well. Found it weird though that the Karen Masturbation scene took a lot of clicks to get through . Looking forward for the next update!

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017

First of all, and as always, thank you guys for the support and sticking with us, Thank you for supporting us doing the thing that we all loved to do. The whole notion amazes me every time I think of it.
Also note that starting June, Game's latest update will switch back to Pareton-exclusive updates, and only the previous version will be released to the public.
To begin with, there is a change of plan for our incoming updates, It's not a bad one, I promise. :p
  • June 11th - We will put up a Small update containing one scene, this would be a "secret scene", like an easter egg for you guys to find out. It will not be listed in our guide or unlocked by the cheat code Kuma!!!
So technically, we will update two scenes in June, except this scene was done last year, and you guys can check my post last May/June cuz I release a screenshot of a fraction of this scene. But if you still think I lied and it's unacceptable, I'm fine with that :p
  • June 18th - We will update v1.3 Alpha for completed Day 13 story + One formal scene.
Secondly, we will make a minor change of our version numbers since the one we are using rn doesn't make much sense, so instead of v1.3 for our next update, it will be renamed as Chapter 13, and since next update, each update will be a "new chapter", for example, day 14 would be Milky Touch Ch14. instead of Milky Touch v1.4.
Thirdly,
we are officially casting for Riley right now, so if you are reading this post and you think you have a voice that fits the requirement posted in this document, please contact the email listed in the pdf for the casting opportunity!

I want to thank for helping us organizing this casting call and she will be the casting director here. Yeah rn, I feel a simple thank you can hardly express my thankfulness for her. <Sigh>. Sometimes I just wanna yell out "HUMAN BEINGS ARE FUNDAMENTALLY GOOD!!!" altho sometimes I seriously don't believe that's the case.
Life is filled with sweetness and bitterness no?
But I think in the whole dev process of MT so far, it's 95% sweet and 5% bitter, which is just amazing.
Lastly, I decided to have KittenVox voice all our narration lines, which hopefully can be done and updated in July. You will have an option to turn it off if you feel like you are getting tired of her voice (personally, I will never be). When this is done, MT can seriously be a game which you can just turn on the Auto mode, sit back and enjoy the whole gameplay~

Alright, enough of ramblings. Progress update!

Art:
Need another week (Five working days) on fixing details + drawing variations for the upcoming secret scene.
Progress is slow cuz the artist is operating on ECO mode for now, but it will be done on time, worry no more.
Expect no delay

Script:
Day 13 outline in progress.
Scripts for secret scene + adding a new section in previous days to introduce this secret scene is also in progress.
Expect no delay

Musica:
Expect no delay, everything's going good.

VO:
Kitten Vox and Oolay-Tiger are waiting for the new script to start voicing for day 13.
We are starting the process of voicing all the narrations.
Riley's Casting call posted on Patreon.

Coding:
Debugging in process.

This should be it for this blog, I know I didn't post one last Saturday but that's because we just finished v1.2 (Chapter 12) and I feel like there isn't any news to update you guys about besides the game itself. LOL.

Btw if you haven't check out TTLL's come inside, you might wanna check it out cuz it is seriously a great game! Not to mention I really loved their GUI design lol. Here's a link:

Stay safe and healthy,
Team Kuma

4.10 star(s) 139 Votes