yandex

Oct 17, 2018
I would like to present a serious gripe with the changes in one of my favourite games here,

has karen's style changed for good ? Old Karen looks quite different than the current one...
I think the straight hairstyle suits her much much more, that first scene of her where she's masturbating and then the sleeping scene, she just looks like the ultimate blonde dream, so elegant, dreamy, soft, warm.
The recent scene, though I was much hyped for it and Karen being my favorite character, didn't quite seem to hit the Karen mark, her appearance just didnt do it for me.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Comparing them, the old one is just a heavenly dream come true, while to me the new one seems kind of like an evil witch/hag headmistress, cold, from the witches' tales, Of course no disrespect to the creator, it is art in itself but that of a different kind, it portrays a different kind of Karen not the one I love, is it intentional ? like trying to portray her as an evil cunning, calculating character ? But still her old looks, they were the best thing here.

If I may, my feedback/suggestion, personal and biased as it may be, would be to please revert back to the old Karen, the old Karen was just about the best thing I came across in a long time, while the new one just deviated from it. They are so apart they feel like someone replaced the Karen actress/model and replaced her with someone else

P.S. I remember someone complaining(bitching) about karen's breasts being too big, I hope she hasn't had a breast reduction, since those were her best assets, not gigantic and in perfect proportion, they do seem kind of reduced in the new look

qazxsw80

Sep 1, 2019
Comparing them, the old one is just a heavenly dream come true, while to me the new one seems kind of like an evil witch/hag headmistress, cold, from the witches' tales, Of course no disrespect to the creator, it is art in itself but that of a different kind, it portrays a different kind of Karen not the one I love, is it intentional ? like trying to portray her as an evil cunning, calculating character ? But still her old looks, they were the best thing here.
Oh, come on... She just has a different hair style and makeup in the new scene. And it makes sense. Women, especially those who care about their appearance, don't wear the same clothes, hair style and makeup at home, at work and on special occasions (and it was a very special occasion for Karen).
And actually in the game Karen is portrayed as a cunning, calculating character. In the scene with the teacher, the drinking scene, in that scene at the MC's house. Everywhere. Even the voice acting is chosen to depict her this way.

Reactions: petrenko8 and EZ8lt

yandex

Oct 17, 2018
Oh, come on... She just has a different hair style and makeup in the new scene. And it makes sense. Women, especially those who care about their appearance, don't wear the same clothes, hair style and makeup at home, at work and on special occasions (and it was a very special occasion for Karen).
And actually in the game Karen is portrayed as a cunning, calculating character. In the scene with the teacher, the drinking scene, in that scene at the MC's house. Everywhere. Even the voice acting is chosen to depict her this way.
Agreed she is a cunning, calculating, dominating character, but her previous looks were what made her desirable, the new look just leaves her at all her personality characteristics minus that desireability.

Ofcourse they change, but they all have a personality, characteristic appearance, which reflects through all the changes and different looks. The point is this new appearance is at a stark contrast to her previous one and not for the good, in fact opposite of good

qazxsw80

Sep 1, 2019
Agreed she is a cunning, calculating, dominating character, but her previous looks were what made her desirable, the new look just leaves her at all her personality characteristics minus that desireability.

Ofcourse they change, but they all have a personality, characteristic appearance, which reflects through all the changes and different looks. The point is this new appearance is at a stark contrast to her previous one and not for the good, in fact opposite of good
Actually, the pictures you have chosen are not good examples. The first one - she is sleeping. Her eyes are closed and no expression on her face. The second - her eyes are closed again and again the expression on her face is ecstasy.
And look here:
Here you can see the real expression on her face. And she looks exactly like in that picture in the bathroom.

Last edited:

Studio Kuma

The Broke Dev
Game Developer
Feb 2, 2019

There was a video that our artist showed me that shows different lightings (not even different types of lights, just one type of light coming from different angles/positions) changes a characters' "look" drastically. And yeah we would expect her to look different when she changes her hairstyle and wear different kinds of make-ups and outfits. \
We can't have her wear the same outfit/make-ups all the time you know ;)

lexdoll

May 18, 2019
I would like to present a serious gripe with the changes in one of my favourite games here,

has karen's style changed for good ? Old Karen looks quite different than the current one...
I think the straight hairstyle suits her much much more, that first scene of her where she's masturbating and then the sleeping scene, she just looks like the ultimate blonde dream, so elegant, dreamy, soft, warm.
The recent scene, though I was much hyped for it and Karen being my favorite character, didn't quite seem to hit the Karen mark, her appearance just didnt do it for me.
While I agree she looks more attractive with her straight hair, being the ultimate blonde dream and all that, remember women don't always want to look overly sexually attractive on all occasions for the satisfaction of men, even for a stuck-up nympho like Karen. She was visiting a female friend she hadn't seen for a long time, for a vain, haughty woman like Karen, the obvious choice is to present herself like a mature high class lady on such an occasion, her elaborate curly hair and fancy dress reflected just that, I think the artist did a good job presenting her that way.

yandex

Oct 17, 2018
There was a video that our artist showed me that shows different lightings (not even different types of lights, just one type of light coming from different angles/positions) changes a characters' "look" drastically. And yeah we would expect her to look different when she changes her hairstyle and wear different kinds of make-ups and outfits. \
We can't have her wear the same outfit/make-ups all the time you know ;)
Thank you for being active in this thread, it's one of the best things about you :)

Of course, in fact it's a good thing for the game that characters change their style and clothes, it's just that her newest look doesn't arouse the desirability that made her the hottest character for me. Maybe it's not the individual things to be blamed completely; haristyle, lighting, features, expressions, but just that how they turnout overall in her current look, especially in the picture I shared, She just went from the most desirable to least. Ofcourse it isn't to bash on the artist, just as you said how different techniques can result in different outcomes, it's very good art in itself just opposite the one which made Karen the hottest character for me.

I would whole heartedly and on my knees humbly request that Karen be portrayed as she was earlier, changes of hairstyle, clothes need not be abandoned but it can be done that she resembles her older self even in changed styles ?

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Studio Kuma

Allamante

Apr 9, 2019
Guess no one asked so far but any one else having trouble loading your saves?
Yes, asks instead "input the name of the scene". Secret scene is on day 12 or before (apparently day 12 according to the gallery) ?

Last edited:

YoPro

Oct 30, 2018
Artwork is amazing, the story is very interesting too ! I just hope for more and sooner :)

4.10 star(s) 139 Votes