Walt Dee

Apr 4, 2017
If I try to load a save in 1.25 Beta I'm prompted to "Enter the Name of the Save" and the dialog box will no go away despite anything I type and/or click.

gv100

Nov 3, 2018
Loading saves doesn't seem to be working for me. Every time I try to continue the game from main menu or load up a save I'm asked to overwrite the save file instead

Yoongbo

Dec 19, 2019
does anyone experience mouse lag on the relationship screen ? i've got it since the May 29th update

BlackCobalt

Dec 21, 2019
Does anyone have an up-to-date walkthrough? I just find this secret scene very elusive... probably because I'm still groggy o_O

MOAR Cowbell

Apr 20, 2018
Does anyone have an up-to-date walkthrough? I just find this secret scene very elusive... probably because I'm still groggy o_O
The secret scene won't be in any walkthrough (Yet - idk the intentions of the walkthrough maker) as the dev has stated that it won't be, you will just have to wait till someone posts how to get it as the dev said "And if you successfully found out how to trigger the scene, pls keep it to yourself, let's not ruin other's experience of exploring the Milky Touch World."

Now i'll say I may or may not know how to trigger it ;) But I'm not going to spoil it, i'll let someone else do that. :p

Last edited:

BlackCobalt

Dec 21, 2019
I noticed a change in the paths. I chose to save the EyePro footage of Karen for later and used it as a chip for Katelyn and to try to save Octavia but I can't seem to use it against Karen herself during the bathroom scene :confused: Is this supposed to happen?

Studio Kuma

The Broke Dev
Game Developer
Feb 2, 2019
I noticed a change in the paths. I chose to save the EyePro footage of Karen for later and used it as a chip for Katelyn and to try to save Octavia but I can't seem to use it against Karen herself during the bathroom scene :confused: Is this supposed to happen?
Did you give it to Katelyn beforehand?

BlackCobalt

Dec 21, 2019
Then yeah, once you have used it on Katelyn, it's gone, you can't use it again on Karen.
That doesn't make sense though especially with this in the dialog:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
And it'd be pretty much common sense for someone to make copies of a scandalous footage especially when you're thinking of using it as leverage against the person involved and anyone very close to them.

Studio Kuma

The Broke Dev
Game Developer
Feb 2, 2019
That doesn't make sense though especially with this in the dialog:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
And it'd be pretty much common sense for someone to make copies of a scandalous footage especially when you're thinking of using it as leverage against the person involved and anyone very close to them.
Hmmmmmm, Very interesting, and it does make sense. :unsure:

4.10 star(s) 139 Votes