supernova874

Sep 18, 2019
Need so much time for a Fix to that issue with loading old saves? Anyway that must have been checked before release by some Game Tester at least ... Glat i'm not a Patreon - patron on that...

• Angry
Reactions: BlackCobalt

Studio Kuma

The Broke Dev
Game Developer
Feb 2, 2019
Need so much time for a Fix to that issue with loading old saves? Anyway that must have been checked before release by some Game Tester at least ... Glat i'm not a Patreon - patron on that...
In fact, we updated the fix 12 hours ago and I stayed yo until 3AM here to test/build/upload the builds.
And because starting June, we are back to our normal release schedule (only releasing the previous version to the public) so you'll probably need an uploader to leak our recent hotfix ver.

Studio Kuma

The Broke Dev
Game Developer
Feb 2, 2019
Well the official release is only tomorrow, so mistakes are allowed. This is Beta version
No excuses, it is our mistake. I only tested the new "Name your save" feature that many people demanded and we thought it was a good idea to incorporate, so I didn't use the load function throughout my testings. It was an unexpected bug and it would teach us a lesson here. :giggle:

supernova874

Sep 18, 2019
No excuses, it is our mistake. I only tested the new "Name your save" feature that many people demanded and we thought it was a good idea to incorporate, so I didn't use the load function throughout my testings. It was an unexpected bug and it would teach us a lesson here. :giggle:
Thank you for the appropriate response in my comment , also many (me included) could help (voluntarily) with testing the game or any other games so those "bugs" not appear in public , anyway and my comment was not against your developement since the game and story is great just need a quality control management :)

Studio Kuma

The Broke Dev
Game Developer
Feb 2, 2019
Thank you for the appropriate response in my comment , also many (me included) could help (voluntarily) with testing the game or any other games so those "bugs" not appear in public , anyway and my comment was not against your developement since the game and story is great just need a quality control management :)
Would you like to join our discord server? We have a private channel for bug-reporting and early access bug testings. ;)

• Love
Reactions: supernova874

Studio Kuma

The Broke Dev
Game Developer
Feb 2, 2019
If you don't mind me asking, is that open to non-patrons?
The "Normal" bug-reporting channel is, but we have private bug-reporting/testing channel for early testings, the private one is not even open to patrons, altho if you want access, I could grant you one.
It's just, we probably don't need 100 "alpha testers" you know :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: BlackCobalt
4.10 star(s) 139 Votes