michelazzo

Jun 4, 2020
I found hidden scene too!! to me the confusing thing was being "hidden".. I mean, it is still part of the gallery! in other games there are "true" hidden scenes that don't appear in the gallery and so you really need to know about!

I definitely prefer having them in the gallery

Reactions: Studio Kuma

MOAR Cowbell

Apr 20, 2018
I found hidden scene too!! to me the confusing thing was being "hidden".. I mean, it is still part of the gallery! in other games there are "true" hidden scenes that don't appear in the gallery and so you really need to know about!

I definitely prefer having them in the gallery
I think it being in the Gallery means you can replay it whenever you want as apposed to not being able to but that is if you are able to unlock it.

Ripley1982

Dec 8, 2017
I only got access to a crappy thinkpad atm so if anyone can messeges me how to get the secret scene i would greatly appriate it, im dying of curiosity here. Tnx and keep up the good work on mo... landlady.

Jan 1, 2020
I'm glad!!!!! Finally someone that could see thru the fog, into the reality~ :ROFLMAO:
And as always, no comments on the character relation part.
Hmn, I smell sarcasm in the air.

Oops, about that relationship... Btw her voice actress is reeeaally good, it really adds to the scenes; send her ours compliments, will you?

momojean

Sep 15, 2017
I only got access to a crappy thinkpad atm so if anyone can messeges me how to get the secret scene i would greatly appriate it, im dying of curiosity here. Tnx and keep up the good work on mo... landlady.
I'm in the same situation. I'll be grateful if someone can send me the way to get the secret scene. Thnx in advance

albul

Jun 8, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thanks, i couldn't figure it out on my own. Good scene, hope we see something like that again in the future, and for 'real'. Nothing surpasses the bathroom scene with Claudia though, that must be one of the best sex scenes in adult games (can't really think of a better one off the top of my head).

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017

Btw if you haven't check out "Come Inside" by ttll and "Love of Magic" by droid productions, do check them out, Great games.

Kat is still on sick leave, I hope she gets better soon. She's a fighter. If you'd like, send her some warm regards on twitter.
We are working like crazy for the next two updates, which are planned to be released on the 19th of June and the 4th of July. I am feeling extremely guilty at the moment because I promised the team a little break in June, but I didn't realize how crazy our schedule is until later on.
June's workload just exploded, cuz we basically need to finish two versions of the game before the 4th of July... So I guess the real, little break for the team will not come until July.
Also, if you have missed the previous blog, the artist will be taking a month off for a vacation in August, but the artist promised me that they will have one scene done for September at the beginning of August, so we won't pause our update, Sep's update would just be a small one instead.

Now, Progress Report
Art:
In progress, will be finished in the next few days.

Writings:
In progress, I'm a little worried tbh, cuz I promised the writer to have day 13 a "chill day" for him, but it turns out we have a bunch of important plots in day 13.

Musica
Since when Moss missed any deadlines?

VO:
Kat is on sick leave so the VO for day 13's Claudia lines + day 12's secret scene is TBD.
She has been receiving some stupid DMs on twitter, so show her some love when you gotta chance.
Oolay-Tiger is waiting for our day 13's script to start voicing Karen's part in day 13. Her voices will not be a part of Alpha version, but may be included in Beta, and official release for sure.

Coding:
Haven't started yet, waiting for assets.
Meanwhile, we will start fixing some bugs/typos that were reported (my gratitude towards our testers and those who reported bugs that they have found in our discord server)

This should be it for this blog. Now I need to find a pic to post, and damn this is hard!

4.10 star(s) 139 Votes