Studio Kuma

The Broke Dev
Game Developer
Feb 2, 2019
Hmn, I smell sarcasm in the air.

Oops, about that relationship... Btw her voice actress is reeeaally good, it really adds to the scenes; send her ours compliments, will you?
Always, and no I'm simply glad someone finally found out how much a prick MC is lol. usually when you plug yourself into someone, you lost your insights and judgment.

Plake

Jun 10, 2020
Found this game via the "featured games" page and am positively surprised about the android version at first glance! Nice job.

Reactions: Studio Kuma
Dec 30, 2018
Sorry if this has been brought up here before, but I've found some bugs/inconsistencies. I'm playing solo Claudia route and I basically say "No" to every other girl and activity. Sometimes dialogues and texts do not match what really happened, sometimes MC talks about something he didn't do in my playthrough and I think this should be adjusted. Example - day 11, came back from school after refusing going to yoga with riley and MC talks with Claudia as if he had been there and took part in this yoga. I really like this game and I'm writing this only to make this game better, not criticize. Cheers.

4.10 star(s) 139 Votes