Studio Kuma

The Broke Dev
Game Developer
Feb 2, 2019
Sorry if this has been brought up here before, but I've found some bugs/inconsistencies. I'm playing solo Claudia route and I basically say "No" to every other girl and activity. Sometimes dialogues and texts do not match what really happened, sometimes MC talks about something he didn't do in my playthrough and I think this should be adjusted. Example - day 11, came back from school after refusing going to yoga with riley and MC talks with Claudia as if he had been there and took part in this yoga. I really like this game and I'm writing this only to make this game better, not criticize. Cheers.
Thanks for reporting it

darkslayer5

Special Kind of Hero
Donor
Compressor
Feb 14, 2020
Milky Touch [Ch. 13 Beta] [Studio Kuma] - Original Size: 1.07GB

Compressed version for PC (141MB): - -
done by UnRen v0.8 (Sam@F95zone) & Cruncher v0.4.1 (bas@F95zone)

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

Last edited:

Vondoot

Jan 11, 2018
I'm a supporter on patreon but I have to admit these drip feed updates every two weeks are very lackluster. They would be better off doing end of the month builds or bi-monthly updates instead of releasing updates that are just some text and maybe an image or two.

Allamante

Apr 9, 2019
I'm a supporter on patreon but I have to admit these drip feed updates every two weeks are very lackluster. They would be better off doing end of the month builds or bi-monthly updates instead of releasing updates that are just some text and maybe an image or two.
Actually It was good to get that scene with the upscale Katelyn. As for your concern and to please everyone, perhaps best for you is simply to download one out of 4 updates if you want to get more content at one time.

qazxsw80

Sep 1, 2019
Why? At the end of the month you get the same amount of the content. No one is actually forcing you to play the game with every update. If you want updates once a month or once a year, you can just visit their patreon page in a month or in a year and download the latest version. It's all the same to you, but not for those who like frequent updates.

Yes, maybe for those who played the previous version, it isn't really worth it to play the new one. But on the other hand, those people who are going to play the game for the first time are going to see one more scene. They get more content.

I really like the idea of getting updates as often as possible. This way I can actully see that the guys are really working. It is not a secret that there are some unscrupulous developers who release updates like two times a year and sometimes they stop working at some point but continue receiving money long after that moment, feeding crap to their supporters, saying something like: "I'm working. Everying will be ok. Everything will ready." And then disappear forever.

In addition, when updates come often, there is always some activity in the thread, which is good for promotion. But when there is a new version once every two months, the thread is usually dead silent most of the time.

Last edited:

tmv

May 31, 2017
Does anybody have access to the walkthrough doc? The Racaty site tries to add some plugins to my browser that I do not want.
Thanks.

rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
Milky Touch [Ch. 13 Beta] [Studio Kuma] - Original Size: 1.07GB

Compressed version for PC (141MB): -
done by UnRen v0.8 (Sam@F95zone) & Cruncher v0.4.1 (bas@F95zone)

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.
Thanks a lot. Here is also a .

Reactions: darkslayer5
4.10 star(s) 139 Votes