Seth_Rollins

Nov 19, 2017
This is definitely a slow burn, same with some comments I can't relate with MC who is an insecure, control freak. While his bff Victor is also an ass.

What did got me tho was the Riley route which can lead to some character development for the MC, because golly he's an ass. Riley is the only one I can root for tbh. Art is different, I feel a very victorian-esqe type which is fresh. Hopefully the writing progress further, I really want to empathize with MC but shieeet, he's an ass.

Also, VO for Claudia is good.

Studio Kuma

The Broke Dev
Game Developer
Feb 2, 2019
makeitso Hi, Would you like to let us know where exactly are those inconsistent spots? Where the descriptions don't really match the pictures, so we can fix it in the upcoming updates. ;)

Reactions: yandex

Cforcer

Jan 26, 2019
I love this game, I love graphics, story and everything... :love:

For those who have troubles downloading game walktrough from current source I've re-upload it to mega...

Reactions: matrovsky

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017

Alright Alright. It's this time around again.
The 2nd animation is done, art wise, and OH BOI OH BOI, it is REALLY FREAKING GOOD.
I KID YOU NOT.
I'm pretty tired after a whole day of editing day 12's scripts n stuff. so let's jump right into the progress update.

Art:
Just finished the 2nd animation and working on the short scene now, should get it finished right on time (scripts are already done).
Lemme say it again, the two animations are freaking awesome!!! Get your reproductive organs ready for them.

Scripts:
95% Done, writing down the last bit of day 12 meanwhile doing some proofreading + editing n getting it ready for the coder.
It would definitely make it on time.

Musica:
Well, dude always nail everything so expect no delay and get ready to be surprised again.

VA:
Claudia:
Claudia's day 11 lines are pretty much done. Just received the audio file this morning and I haven't got a chance to go over it yet.
Kat is working on day 12 as well as Katelyn's lines now.
Karen: Animation 1's fully voiced. Just sent Oolay tiger the 2nd animation so she's getting started on it, I'll send her the final script for day 12 tmr so we should have everything ready for you guys by the 29th.
Riley: Getting ready for her casting calls. Stay tuned.

Coding:
Finished coding in Animation 1 + 2, Quonix's waiting for the rest of the assets to actually start coding.

This is pretty much it! And darn my eyes are getting tired so I'll stop here.
Expect no delay for this update. It will be on Before 11:59PM PST,29th of May.

Ginji

Lightning Emperor
Donor
May 14, 2017

Alright Alright. It's this time around again.
The 2nd animation is done, art wise, and OH BOI OH BOI, it is REALLY FREAKING GOOD.
I KID YOU NOT.
I'm pretty tired after a whole day of editing day 12's scripts n stuff. so let's jump right into the progress update.

Art:
Just finished the 2nd animation and working on the short scene now, should get it finished right on time (scripts are already done).
Lemme say it again, the two animations are freaking awesome!!! Get your reproductive organs ready for them.

Scripts:
95% Done, writing down the last bit of day 12 meanwhile doing some proofreading + editing n getting it ready for the coder.
It would definitely make it on time.

Musica:
Well, dude always nail everything so expect no delay and get ready to be surprised again.

VA:
Claudia:
Claudia's day 11 lines are pretty much done. Just received the audio file this morning and I haven't got a chance to go over it yet.
Kat is working on day 12 as well as Katelyn's lines now.
Karen: Animation 1's fully voiced. Just sent Oolay tiger the 2nd animation so she's getting started on it, I'll send her the final script for day 12 tmr so we should have everything ready for you guys by the 29th.
Riley: Getting ready for her casting calls. Stay tuned.

Coding:
Finished coding in Animation 1 + 2, Quonix's waiting for the rest of the assets to actually start coding.

This is pretty much it! And darn my eyes are getting tired so I'll stop here.
Expect no delay for this update. It will be on Before 11:59PM PST,29th of May.
its simple- i love it so much say 4x my contribution from today:love:(y)

4.10 star(s) 139 Votes