Oh my

Dec 25, 2019
Best mom/son scene I have seen in this industry.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Her body type for a ~40 year old mother is, well... the entire industry needs to at least try to remember being outside.
It's not too unbelievable.
But it's not very convincing.
And that's not a terrible assessment.

There's considerable talent behind this.

Not much time with the mom as usual.

Dec 20, 2019
Question regarding save game (for this and other renpy games), do I just copy the save folder into the new folder after downloading the new version?

khai792

Apr 23, 2020
Had this game on my watchlist for a while and finally decided to give it a try.

The art is amazing. One of the best i have seen in ANY game.

The story is a ok aswell.

The writing was really good... up until Day 8...

The entire scene with Linda and her husband is probably one the worst things i have read in a while...
You are giving two options... Lie to Linda and save the marriage... or lie to Linda to have sex with her....

How in the world is the only reasonable decision in a situation like that (...you know, being fucking honest) not an option?

I mean common now... You can even lie to Linda to ruin the marriage and then run away anyway.
This entire scene was garbage. The writing of the sex scene was great again but damn that storyline was next level trash.

Sorry i come off a bit harsh on this one, but that really irritated me.
that's called the revenge of lonely wife thee :rolleyes:

Swordsman83

Anti Anti-NTR & Anti-Woke Crusader
Donor
Apr 14, 2020
it's not pure Fap game buddy, it tends to story, also u'll find it more interesting cuz people appreciate what's limited. it'll be boring if u see xxx scenes every time, won't it ? u'll have loss of libido just like me lol
there are already tons of pure fap game out there already.

Reactions: Studio Kuma

Dquin

Nov 6, 2018
If this is your initial stage of being a game dev, it's okay for now. Like everyone in the comment section says yeah the art is good, something soft and relaxing to see artistic depiction of characters. My one main gripe is that there's just something off about the conversation or the whole writing in general. Most of the games of the VN type I play are pit against Katawa Shoujo (my default standard for VN writing) and one should aspire to reach that degree of writing where the player himself can project in place of the character's position or rather at least understand and relate to his/her thought process. Since you updated the game though I'll give it another shot from the start, I don't know why of all the devs on here I am writing only to you, maybe the art moved me to ask the writing to be on par with it. I hope you take this is as constructive criticism.

If you're serious of being a better developer and VN is just the start that's nice but please improve on your writing, I wish you get into the writing team of a big AAA game company and write amazing stories, make imagination coursing through your neurons an ecstatic blast onto the minds of others and have a great time. Tschus

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
Mhh. Its has very few images - and they dont sync that good. When you see the headmistress in her office, you see her naked on the couch and text just says that she is moving towards the couch. That destroys alot.

Then there are probably some coding problem. No matter if I visit Victor or not, the MC talks about his friend's mother's panties. And I think before that I had a similar problem ...

I have no problem with slow burner games, but here the writing doesnt catch me. Maybe because the characters are so bland and have no personality. Sure I just started, but i am on day 4 and all the charactes have nothing on them. I cant really tell. I stopped at the beginning of Day 4 and dont really have interest to continue. :/ But the art is nice and I have hopes that the game gets better, especially because it has a good rating ... but currently I cant see why (besides the nice artstyle).

sami85

Feb 15, 2019
Hi there ... Any body knows what is the graphic software made this Character of game ? (what is the name of Graphic software) thanks .

Last edited:

BlackCobalt

Dec 21, 2019
Hi there ... Any body knows what is the graphic software made this Character of game ? (what is the name of Graphic software) thanks . it is not hand made for your information.
And where did you get your information saying that the art in the game is not handmade? The art is handmade in the sense that it's digital art created using a computer software and artistic human hands...

sami85

Feb 15, 2019
And where did you get your information saying that the art in the game is not handmade? The art is handmade in the sense that it's digital art created using a computer software and artistic human hands...
I know what you mean ... but still there is some package for art in some website you can use for your game ... I didn't mean that is handmade on paper like RoadRunner or tom jerry ... so thanks for your attention I will Edit that comment ;)

RemyZero

Aug 23, 2017
I know what you mean ... but still there is some package for art in some website you can use for your game ... I didn't mean that is handmade on paper like RoadRunner or tom jerry ... so thanks for your attention I will Edit that comment ;)
I imagine the art was created using a Wacom or similar digital pen divice and edited with something like Photoshop.

Reactions: Studio Kuma
4.10 star(s) 139 Votes