dbp5ca

Donor
Mar 13, 2017
I've seen references to "secret scenes". Are these in the game (i.e. scenes you can have happen) or are they independent of the story (like the collectibles you see in some games)?
For example
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Studio Kuma

The Broke Dev
Game Developer
Feb 2, 2019
I've seen references to "secret scenes". Are these in the game (i.e. scenes you can have happen) or are they independent of the story (like the collectibles you see in some games)?
For example
It is the one we just updated. I probably shouldn't use the word "secret". :p

V19XX

Game Developer
Jun 23, 2018
There's seems to be a problem, relationship change (doesn't work?) on the latest version.

Scyths

Mar 18, 2019
Is there a lot of "content" in this update ? It went from 1.15 straight to 1.19 so I'm wondering.

albul

Jun 8, 2017
Is the Claudia/Karen scene happening regardless of your previous choices? I kinda hoped the 'i don't want to share Claudia with anyone' meant something..

Reactions: LaPein

BlackCobalt

Dec 21, 2019
Is the Claudia/Karen scene happening regardless of your previous choices? I kinda hoped the 'i don't want to share Claudia with anyone' meant something..
I think what the MC meant/wants is that he doesn't want to share Claudia with any other male.

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
Well, after that Karen/Clau scene, I don't regret it one bit that I help the aunt to spy on Victors family.

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
Future of Claudia/Karen scenes might depend on your choices or the overall story of how much Karen would want it. From everything thats happened previously and what mom said this update, I reckon Claudia was in love with Karen but got turned down by the headmistress as she went for Leon. Thats where Marcello had to pick her up and possibly Karen regrets doing that

albul

Jun 8, 2017
I think what the MC meant/wants is that he doesn't want to share Claudia with any other male.
Meh, personally, just because the third person doesn't have a dick, doesn't make it any less sharing. That would mean a dead end for me, which would be too bad, because i absolutely love the art. That killed my Maya (even though i loved her model the most) route in Badik for example, hopefully it won't be the same here. Clearly, Claudia was my favourite until this update.

Last edited:
Reactions: Danyboy and EZ8lt
4.10 star(s) 139 Votes