Collection GIF Video Milkychu collection [2023-06-04] [milkychu]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

LewdKitten98

Sep 6, 2020
I did all that and I end up getting error download the damn thing. Due to it being a large file on google drive. I'll wait for someone to mirror it with a alternative link.
Sorry that my way doesn't work with your case. I don't know where you got the error but I think maybe your internet is not stable because this file after being compressed and downloaded by google drive does not support resume download or pause download, the cause may be Is it because you switch between wifi or lost internet due to power failure. I use internet download manager software to download this file, after google compress it, IDM's download window appears. I download with stable internet and no errors occur. Download completed and I rechecked with 7-zip also no error. I do this because I don't want to disturb the person who shared this file. Because he took time to upload it for everyone and time is precious
You can refer to this video:
00.PNG 0.PNG 1.PNG 2.PNG 3.PNG 4.PNG

Last edited:

SkrerkS

<>-<>-<>-<>-<>
Sep 16, 2021
What is the link that every thing were included
Everything in one file? I'm afraid that would be way too much. The individual files in OP are already quite heavy, so I can't imagine cramming all of that hotness into one zip/7z file. Seriously?

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote