Collection GIF Video Milkychu collection [2023-06-04] [milkychu]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

ReichLoli

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2020
And mods wonder why I belittle certain people, because of shit like this. People making new accounts begging users for the latest release or they don't bother reading OP first post to realize what their looking for is already their.

MyLewdForm

Apr 3, 2020
And mods wonder why I belittle certain people, because of shit like this. People making new accounts begging users for the latest release or they don't bother reading OP first post to realize what their looking for is already their.
i dont like these ppl too but last update is not on OP either, last link is for 09.21

ReichLoli

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2020
i dont like these ppl too but last update is not on OP either, last link is for 09.21
I was referring to a incident that happening within the Sayika thread. When one of the user made a account within the thread begging for a pacific content they can't find. Just for me to mock them for the amount of paths that user has to take. If they just read OP original download post that had it. Because how else will that user missing that post when joining the thread? it make no sense.

qqslg

Aug 25, 2020
Please be patient, we are all looking forward to the update, but it will take time, just wait quietly

LewdKitten98

Sep 6, 2020
Do you guys have a mirror link
Maybe the way to make a copy in google drive was fixed. That's why we should use this ruse with the files beyond the reach of quota. Create a shortcut for the file that you see has exceeded the download quota to your google drive account, create a folder with the same name as the shortcut you just created for easy identification, I will name it "2021.12". Move that shortcut file into the "2021-12" folder, return to my drive, click download to the "2021-12" folder, wait for google drive to compress this file and download it. Accomplished. Good luck

Last edited:

ReichLoli

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2020
Maybe the way to make a copy in google drive was fixed. That's why we should use this ruse with the files beyond the reach of quota. Create a shortcut for the file that you see has exceeded the download quota to your google drive account, create a folder with the same name as the shortcut you just created for easy identification, I will name it "2021-12". Move that shortcut file into the "2021-12" folder, return to my drive, click download to the "2021-12" folder, wait for google drive to compress this file and download it. Accomplished. Good luck
I did all that and I end up getting error download the damn thing. Due to it being a large file on google drive. I'll wait for someone to mirror it with a alternative link.

parker6666

Jul 6, 2021
I did all that and I end up getting error download the damn thing. Due to it being a large file on google drive. I'll wait for someone to mirror it with a alternative link.
Are u using incognito mode to download?

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote