Collection GIF Video Milkychu collection [2023-06-04] [milkychu]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Stuipor

Jan 20, 2021
Milkychu added a modified Aerith vid to the December pack recently. Don't think the links here have that updated video :(

RysLo

Jul 11, 2021
Sorry if this sounds like a weird request but can someone please share (some of) the GIF files?

Every pack listed on Gumroad should contain: PSD, JPG, GIF and MP4

But the downloads in the OP are mostly only JPG+MP4 sometimes with PSD but missing most of the GIFs . I see in a previous post by rf96 that the GIFs are removed on purpose.

The GIFs are so freaking big in file size, almost 10 times the size of the MP4s, I get it. But the point is GIF IS SHARPER & CLEARER THAN MP4. MP4 is compressed. I have compared the GIF with MP4 side by side and I can tell the differences. For example, looking at the stockings (including the scratches) and the pussy, the GIF is very sharp in those fine details but the MP4 is kinda fuzzy. I didn't realize it while there were only MP4s but when I saw the GIF in the 2020.05 pack, man it looked better than the MP4.

Thank you all for what have been shared so far and thank you rf96 for managing the OP.

ReichLoli

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2020
Sorry if this sounds like a weird request but can someone please share (some of) the GIF files?

Every pack listed on Gumroad should contain: PSD, JPG, GIF and MP4

But the downloads in the OP are mostly only JPG+MP4 sometimes with PSD but missing most of the GIFs . I see in a previous post by rf96 that the GIFs are removed on purpose.

The GIFs are so freaking big in file size, almost 10 times the size of the MP4s, I get it. But the point is GIF IS SHARPER & CLEARER THAN MP4. MP4 is compressed. I have compared the GIF with MP4 side by side and I can tell the differences. For example, looking at the stockings (including the scratches) and the pussy, the GIF is very sharp in those fine details but the MP4 is kinda fuzzy. I didn't realize it while there were only MP4s but when I saw the GIF in the 2020.05 pack, man it looked better than the MP4.

Thank you all for what have been shared so far and thank you rf96 for managing the OP.
People expected the Gifs to be more compressed them the MP4. Oh how the roles has changes. :KEK:

MyLewdForm

Apr 3, 2020
if thats the case then yeah it would be nice to have GIFs so we can convert em into MP4 to keep the quality and lower the size

RysLo

Jul 11, 2021
Screenshot comparison. Can you guys tell the differences? The algorithm used to make the MP4 smooths the fine details out.

exusiai-

Mar 27, 2019
I don't have an original GIF so I can't really compare 1:1, but keep in mind that GIFs are limited to 256 colors. Maybe that would explain your (illusion of) sharpness? Obviously MP4's can be compressed/low quality too, but technically they are a superior format.

codeerror

Sep 13, 2021
August 2020 (jpg+mp4) : MEGAFILE Failed to download
Sep. 2020 (jpg+mp4) : MEGAFILE Failed to download

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote