Collection GIF Video Milkychu collection [2023-06-04] [milkychu]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Kurumi Tokisaki

Nightmare
Donor
Sep 26, 2019
It seems like the October 2020 content link only contains the PSD files unlike the rest of the terms.
That's not what I see and I checked the files with the Nopy and Pixeldrain links on both. Only odd thing I see on any of the links for October JPG+MP4 and October PSD is that the Pixeldrain ZIP files are slightly larger but when the files are extracted, they are the exact same contents and size. You must be only be only clicking the October PSD link or something cause I don't know what else it could be at this point unless i'm somehow misunderstanding you.

Termke183

May 31, 2021
That's not what I see and I checked the files with the Nopy and Pixeldrain links on both. Only odd thing I see on any of the links for October JPG+MP4 and October PSD is that the Pixeldrain ZIP files are slightly larger but when the files are extracted, they are the exact same contents and size. You must be only be only clicking the October PSD link or something cause I don't know what else it could be at this point unless i'm somehow misunderstanding you.
I must have been clicking the wrong link, my bad for the confusion and thank you.

Kurumi Tokisaki

Nightmare
Donor
Sep 26, 2019
The download link for June 2020 is invalid .
Can you reproduce upload a download
Link?
You must be referring to June 2020 PSD links in the OP because all the of the June 2020 JPG+MP4 links are fine. Only working link for June 2020 PSD is NOPY so you're going to have to use that for now.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote