TwinkSlayer

Apr 24, 2022
I'm having a issue with the movement where I'll randomly stop moving or cant move in a certain direction.

Last edited:

satou1507

Jun 21, 2020
" a hardcore hentai 2D action adventure game with,
sexual events not not in your average adult game. "
Big words for a games that not feature guro, ryona lol

Reactions: SlowDance

Ankoku

Apr 28, 2018
Go to the left from Pig Boss (in his arena) - There will be gates (Then Left Up = Bandits / Right Up = Your Enemy to have an event for 3rd lvl tits)
How do I unlock the gates? says it's locked with a weird symbol.

Failnaught

Oct 13, 2019
How do I unlock the gates? says it's locked with a weird symbol.
At the kingdom, or whatever you call that big city, there`s a house with a NPC that says her daughter ran away and ask you to look for her, after talking with him you should be able open the gate

• Red Heart
Reactions: Ankoku

bobjones9792

May 27, 2017
Genre section should include Nipple fuck and Prolapse.

Really not my cup of tea. Would've avoided this if I knew ahead of time.
I wish more authors (or uploaders) would take the extra time to clearly identify any highly unusual content, and a rough idea of the amount of that content. If people are into that content, they will probably try even not so great games because of the niche appeal, while people that are turned off get a chance to avoid it.

The genre tag doesn't say, for example, whether there's one avoidable scene in a game with futa, and fifty of them are straight M/F content. That sucks if you love futa and wanted a specialized game, and it sucks if you hate futa and miss out on great content because of poor information.

sirbalto

Feb 11, 2018
I am trying to find the guy for anus 4, I feel like I am blowing past him. Is he in the capital or the village?

3.20 star(s) 10 Votes