garito

May 24, 2018
almost complete save (cant find last 2 pictures in lower left corner)
can someone please tell where this events?

appData\LocalLow\oneLegNinja\Millie's Adventure
left one you need to go to William with all lv.1 stat to end cg
right one maybe you need to do all and alot of heaven wet dream quest (pink heart icon npc in town and village) and go to William to end cg

blulaz

Nov 23, 2017
Would be a decent game if it wasn't such a frustrating game. Hitbox are terrible, some scenery obstruct the traps and enemies, you walk super slow, sprinting requires energy and so on. Finding the "scenes" ain't fun either. Navigating the towns feels like a maze, worthless map, and there's quite amount of backtracking because some of the scenes requires you to have a higher sexual level which can only be obtained in the latter part of the game.

Hope there's someone with a patience of a monk and able to beat this game with everything unlocked and kindly share their save because it's just too frustrating for me.

Zigter

Sep 6, 2020
almost complete save (cant find last 2 pictures in lower left corner)
can someone please tell where this events?

appData\LocalLow\oneLegNinja\Millie's Adventure
To get the low left CG just go to capital and go king event when you still not broken (i guess is lower than level2

here go for last one

Last edited:
Reactions: Aode

MrNTR

Jan 23, 2019
Too hardcore for me. But what the heck, couldn't hurt to check out the gallery.

Nyst

Aug 18, 2017
How do you activate the special event for Anus lvl 2? I found the plant lady, and during some attacks she gets a heart over her head, but I can't seem to trigger it. Either I kill her or she kills me.

puffmutter

Aug 29, 2019
Does it count as censor if a vaginal prolapse prohibit the look to the clitoris? If yes the censored tag should be added... :KEK:

Rams14

Apr 22, 2019
Very very unusual sexual condition like fuck ovaries , womb , etc. I like how this fetish exist

3.20 star(s) 10 Votes