Scales

Nov 27, 2017
I think the inverted uterus and ovaries, and the foot-long prolapsed anus actually make this a bit much for me...

Nyst

Aug 18, 2017
I figured out how to use the horseman's whistle. In your menu, go to map and there click on a the horseman near where you want to go.

Nyst

Aug 18, 2017
Where is the sad looking grey guy sitting on a purple stool needed for the tits lv. 4 event?
It's the last one I need to find.
Also, the game says I'm 94% done in the save, but I'm still missing half the CG's. What up with that?

Sart

Jun 25, 2017
Where is the sad looking grey guy sitting on a purple stool needed for the tits lv. 4 event?
It's the last one I need to find.
Also, the game says I'm 94% done in the save, but I'm still missing half the CG's. What up with that?
Capital City, second row of houses right after you enter and third door.

Nyst

Aug 18, 2017
Capital City, second row of houses right after you enter and third door.
Thank you, I can't believe I missed that. The arrow is hard to see yes, but I should have figured that dead end had something in it.

Nyst

Aug 18, 2017
For people interested in cheating in money/red crystals:
The savegames are located in Users/name/AppData/LocalLow/oneLegNinja/Millie's Adventure.
Use Save Editor or a similar tool to access your save file.
The variable you want to change is itemInv[8].
Change the number next to that to whatever you want your money/red crystals to be, then save/replace the savegame file.
When you load the save file from the main menu it will have added the money/red crystals.

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
Hpw the heck do you get mouth level 2? I'm supposed to suck futa girls 6 or 8 times and see two events, but I cannot see the second event.

SuicideByTaco

Apr 23, 2018
whoa... this was a little too much with the whole organs falling out of the lower bits.... nipples are just so grotesque as well. I mean if this is your thing, more power to you. Actual game was decent though with the exception of what i wrote before.

halge

Jul 19, 2017
Getting a warning from av from the anonfile download link

#Edit scratch that im getting it from all sources

araara456

Oct 8, 2017
left one you need to go to William with all lv.1 stat to end cg
right one maybe you need to do all and alot of heaven wet dream quest (pink heart icon npc in town and village) and go to William to end cg
yep second picture from ending with all lvl 3 stats
full save
AppData\LocalLow\oneLegNinja\Millie's Adventure

Reactions: frode333
3.20 star(s) 10 Votes