hmmmmm69430

Jul 3, 2021
found a way to cheese the anal 2 maze section, when you pause the black balls continue to move, but everything else freezes. basically u can make the balls move away so you could do the last spike without getting hit.

goodick

Feb 2, 2021
What braindead retard made the dungeon section with the spikes? Your hitbox is enormous and you return to the start as soon as you get hit which is guaranteed. I'm trying to wank no play hard mario.
having the same problem here bro, this game is not wank-friendly.

Readerf2b

Nov 21, 2020
Ideas: 10/10
Performance: 3/10
If that was more playable, had more solid text in scenes, and overall more progression in scenes, it would have been pure gold.

Perversion12

May 29, 2018
Does anyone have advice on defeating the tentacle boss? I can't tell if I'm supposed to be attacking him or having sex with him. I take at least one point damage every time he grabs me. Thanks.

Comrade BLin

Jun 18, 2020
My little girl said she doesn't like this game.
She told me it's because it contain virus.
Now, i can tell her to shut tf up and take the file but i don't know if it can do her any harm.
Please send help!

snailman1999

Feb 27, 2020
Just Move north from where the horseman cleaned the road.

But i am Stuck too, at Nipple LvL 3 - cant find the lady
many thanks, also I think the lady for Nipple LvL 3 is behind the gate next to the orc boss, you have to talk to a cat person in one of the houses in the city in order to be able to open that gate

3.20 star(s) 10 Votes