Collection Unity Completed Minazuki natsuki is on loan! + Hot Spring Bus Tour [Final] [Hunched Assembly Hall]

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote

DarkKaiba666

Oct 26, 2017
should be tagged as swinging instead of NTR because it's sharing/netorase type.
but NTR could also be included with swinging since NTR could also count as netorase.

tag is not really accurate.
Tag is accurate - this is NTR. Netorare, Netori, Netorase is all NTR and a game could even have all of the above. The husband might start out Netorase and then fall into Netorare, finally ending in Netori redemption. Also there is Netorare A, Netorare B, and Netorare C to be aware of. All this kinkiness can only be thought up by the japanese haha.

kaizoman

Jan 15, 2019
all you need is to look at the 10th screenshot and you know this is a hard pass

Babalon

Dec 19, 2019
:cautious: blabbermouth.... to much speaking in everything ... game devs put some carrot or candy in game that can shut her mouth. :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

status10

Jul 18, 2019
So, is this a visual novel with multiple endings? Or mini games? What is this, anyone tried it?

Rizo

Jul 29, 2017
Another MTL Shit-Post.
I don't mind the art, the half assed "translation"
If admins don't give us a MTL thread prefix, at least give us a MTL sub forum so we can group all these useless attempts at translations in one place. I Don't mind edited MTL since they're edited and make sense when you play it, but these ones that are just wow...

Reactions: Thunderhips

JosephF

May 28, 2019
Holy shit! The art is so bad that I not so sure if the ugly bastards are intentional or not.

zetsupetsu

Dec 22, 2019
Some here complaining it's not actual NTR meanwhile I'm just here happy that it's Netorase :)

Shame about the MTL, but I'll take it.

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote