Collection Unity Completed Minazuki natsuki is on loan! + Hot Spring Bus Tour [Final] [Hunched Assembly Hall]

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Crazyguyyy

Jan 29, 2023
I'm always annoyed that it takes 2-3 secs per line when the autotranslator has to do its job. Fortunately it stores the results.

If you want the entire translation right away just unpack the attached archive in the game directory.

The file below is only for "Natsuki Minazuki Is On Loan!" I haven't played the other one yet.

NB: It only makes sense to get this if you haven't already played it. In that case you'll have your own file.

EDIT: It is possible to edit the translation if any of the names are ridiculous. Natsuki's was 'summer olympic' and Takashi had a funny name as well. I corrected that in mine.

When I play the other game I'll share the translation of that as well.
Can i use this on hot spring tour bus?

terza

Apr 2, 2021
I am unable to play either game in English. Do I need to install a mod or activate something before playing?
Someone suggested that I should wait, but no matter how long I have waited, the game has not been translated for me at all.

Sarah Ali

Sep 14, 2023
I found the artist of this game at Pixiv the other day. He seems to have made many more games like this centering NTR and fat/old/ugly bastards mostly, but they all seemed more interesting than this one. Does anyknow where I can find the rest of games made by this artist/developer??

John-721

Feb 3, 2022
I found the artist of this game at Pixiv the other day. He seems to have made many more games like this centering NTR and fat/old/ugly bastards mostly, but they all seemed more interesting than this one. Does anyknow where I can find the rest of games made by this artist/developer??
Dl-site

Sarah Ali

Sep 14, 2023
Well that's a shame considering all his games are locked behind paywall. So unless someone is generous enough to upload those games here, we can't get it for free. Although I don't know why someone hasn't imported the other games of the same developer here even though we got this one

sauronjupiter3

Jan 9, 2022
Those are voice works (ASMR). He made two this year, I can upload both here if you want. Both products have multiple images , the audio recordings and the script so you can traslate and enjoy.

Sarah Ali

Sep 14, 2023
Those are voice works (ASMR). He made two this year, I can upload both here if you want. Both products have multiple images , the audio recordings and the script so you can traslate and enjoy.
Yes please. If you have the games downloaded, I look forward to you doing so. I believe a lot of people liking his artwork would appreciate you uploading the games here as well

Crazyguyyy

Jan 29, 2023
Can u share the file please, i cant find on the internet. Please share the file

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote