RPGM Mind and Magic [v0.09] [Axl/SleepDeprivedAxolotl]

4.30 star(s) 11 Votes

TFFBladez

Oct 10, 2020
This Blueprint stealth mission is such a pain.
*EDIT* Thank god the game creator had a skip for if you failed so many times. I swear people were seeing me through walls.

Chillion

Aug 16, 2019
a couple of criticisms:
1) the stealth mission needs a rework
2) increasing the "control" stat feels too grindy, especially since it means i have to rewatch a scene i've already seen many times. i think we need a "increase control" option that just increases the control stat and changes the time of day without a scene.

also what does the "friendship" stat do and how do i raise it with alice?

Reactions: Sleepy Axl

Sleepy Axl

Game Developer
Mar 5, 2022
a couple of criticisms:
1) the stealth mission needs a rework
2) increasing the "control" stat feels too grindy, especially since it means i have to rewatch a scene i've already seen many times. i think we need a "increase control" option that just increases the control stat and changes the time of day without a scene.

also what does the "friendship" stat do and how do i raise it with alice?
1-Yeah... I'm pretty much aware of the programming mess that minigame is xD I plan of fixing it eventually, right now being able to skip it works even if it's a bother.
2-Technically,depending on the event you do, you get from 1 to 3 points on the girls (I still need to add a way to show this to the players...)
3-For now it doesn't do much other than give you alternate dialogues in some events, if you wanna raise it with Alice, talk to her at afternoon!

Sleepy Axl

Game Developer
Mar 5, 2022
会有更强烈的催眠,像把女人变成没有头脑,没有感情的仆人?只是控制中心。
某种程度上,我确实计划为女孩们添加一个像洋娃娃一样、完全空洞的调节。
几个月前我发表了一篇已实现的帖子。 ,你可能想先翻译一下XD

(我正在使用翻译,如果有不清楚的地方,抱歉,我不会说中文)

Sleepy Axl

Game Developer
Mar 5, 2022
New BETA is out! Adding and fixing some stuff for the game. Download it !

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Patron Release in 2 weeks (Maybe more if something needs fixing xD) and Public Release 2 weeks after that!

Loafameme

Dec 3, 2019
New BETA is out! Adding and fixing some stuff for the game. Download it !

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Patron Release in 2 weeks (Maybe more if something needs fixing xD) and Public Release 2 weeks after that!
cant wait for the public release. for advanced magic, does this mean more scenes?

Jul 24, 2020
I'd like to give the game a try, but I can't for the life of me figure out how to delete letters when filling in a name. I'm just stuck with "player," is it actually impossible?

4.30 star(s) 11 Votes