• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

RPGM Mind and Magic [v0.09] [Axl/SleepDeprivedAxolotl]

4.30 star(s) 11 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
MaM Banner Low Res 2.png

Overview:
You're a young adult with not much luck in life. After your father dissapeared taking your mother with him, you had a really hard time keeping yourself alive. You got the chance to move to a small town aside from the city, and after hearing some rumors about strange things happening, you got convinced to go investigate. There was more than you thought and you got new abilities that you'll use to hypnotize all the girls you want. You'll be able to discover the world you're in while getting better at magic, and getting more girls under your control.
Thread Updated: 2024-05-06
Release Date: 2024-05-04
Developer: SleepDeprivedAxolotl - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.09
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win
: - - - -
Linux: - - - -
Mac: - - - -

megalol thanks for the links
I have no idea how the Linux and Mac port works, so I can't help you out if something happens)

sample6.png sample1.png sample4.png sample10.png bea session.png sample19.png sample11.png liz sit_remake.png erika gadget sex.png sample15.png sample17.png sample7.png bea grope.png audrey session.png sample2.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Sleepy Axl

Game Developer
Mar 5, 2022
Well, hello guys! Finally the game is out here. I want to say that I hope you're enjoying it (even with the grammar errors, but don't worry I'm already patching that along with some other things). I'll be here every now and then checking your comments and reading your feedback, so feel free to send me your suggestions for the game. I'll keep working on it since making this was more fun than I thought. Also in a few days I'll write a little blog with what I'm doing and some other projects that I want to work on pararel.

Anyways, thanks for playing the game!

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Well, hello guys! Finally the game is out here. I want to say that I hope you're enjoying it (even with the grammar errors, but don't worry I'm already patching that along with some other things). I'll be here every now and then checking your comments and reading your feedback, so feel free to send me your suggestions for the game. I'll keep working on it since making this was more fun than I thought. Also in a few days I'll write a little blog with what I'm doing and some other projects that I want to work on pararel.

Anyways, thanks for playing the game!
The demo really show lot of promising, I enjoyed it a lot. Still think it could be better if we got a bit more story and build up the relationship with some more hypnotize fun with Alice, not just that but in the next update you add some questlog to help players keep track and some dialogues to make us know when we reach the end of the build with all available content.
Oh and a bit of exhibitionism content with Alice too, like have her take a walk with MC around the village in the morning while she didn't put on underwear and at night in her underwear or without clothes as 1 of the way to train her to be more obedience

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Hopefully you put in natural resistance against mind control so you have to do small things first and build it up as it goes against the subconscious mind for sensibility. Otherwise the mind control is just shit.. it should never be total mind control but have to build up her willingness to do things slowly. Just like a real hypnotist first gives little suggestions move to the left a bit.. when they start to follow willingly than can a hypnotist put someone under but even a hypnotist can't say strip naked it goes against there subconscious but minor commands to where they may embarrass themselves a bit like bark like a dog will work.

Reactions: Chimp :D and mitjo

Deleted member 229118

Oct 3, 2017
I liked it.
Tho the way people speak takes some getting used to.
I am not used to LA speak.
With its constant yeah's.
Also being a paranoid person i dont trust a crystal that is not being even remotely bothered by me mind controling someone.
Not even a mention it.

And the girls face is creepy as fuck.
Still the mind control part is nice.

I think it has potential.

What i found very interesting was the feeling of where she was part.
And the ability to read her mind after you tryed to control her not before.

I gave me the idea for a unique mind control version i havent seen before.

Remote control: Where you put a small part of yourself into a person.
Controling them remotely.
Its why you can feel her in the kitchen or read her mind.
I think it has potential.
Like being limited to control people based on your ability to multitask.
Having you feel what she feels.
The pleasent feeling of being touched, her orgasms, etc.
It would be an interesting experiance to remote control people.
Not posses but not programming either.

Regardless my only advise:
Writte down the rules of your universe.
Something happening because the plot demand it makes for bad stories.
It is better if you work within the limits of the universe.
Having iron clad limits on what you can and can not do create's the best kind of stories.
Where you have to get creative with your powers.

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 11 Votes